Some funny reveiws

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3722
L7s:
"I have two Kicker L7's and this is the strongest kicker yet this is bass you can feel and i really mean feel. I use to have the JL w7's and i think that the L7 is more powerful Than the JL's and would not give up my L7 for nothing in the world because these subs arent just any subs there kickers dude they are well worth there money take my word for it these L7's are blowin' all the competition away so if you want to break window's get them i reccomend them "

"The L7 is the loudest sub you can buy besides the kicker Solo X (By the way, would kill anyone under 100lbs). But the kicker L7 moves about twice as much air (how much bass) than the L5. Nothing can touch the crisp sound of the L7. It will never have a burby sound or a muddy sound, it will just blow. But that will never happen if you match the amp to the sub and give it 30-50hrs of a breakin.
All in all the best sub for recreational use, by far!!!"

" got an grand prix gt an i have 4 kick L7's an i promise you will pay a lot for them but i have them in a sealed box an all i gotta say is OMG i busted out the rear window an knocked my plates off 3 times already an in my wifes impala she has 2 l7s an ijust had to replace all the bulbs in the rear an i had to remount her plates with a cap so they don't come off while shes bumping oh i have been given 4 tickets for loud music an been in jail twice for busting the windows outta random car an police cars"

"I love these, i hav twon of these in my maxima on a 2000w US Amp and i was driving down the street the other night when all of a sudden my trunk popped open they were beatin so hard. I got pulled over and a ticket for 'wreckless driving' and 'disturbing the peace'. Trust me if u want to turn heads and breaks windows.....literraly than get u some L7's theres no competition."

"OK LET ME TELL YOU I HAVE 9 OF THESE HOOKED UP IN MY 2005 DURANGO I HAVE HAD TO REPLACE THE BACK WINDOW 3 TIMES I HAVE 10 Kicker 1500-Watt Mono Channel Amplifier HOOKED UP IN A CUSTOM BOX ALSO LET ME TELL YOU I CANT EVEN CARRY PEOPLE NO MORE CAUSE THEYDONT WANT TO SEAT IN THE BACK SEAT I HAVE TURNED THE AMPS DOWN TO -5 ALL OF THEM AND IT IS STILL LOUD I KNOW ALOT OF YOU ARE SAYIN THAT IS TO MUCH BASS BUT I LOVE IT AND I PROMISE IF YOU JUST GET ONE YOU WILL LOVE IT TO SO TO SOME IT UP I SAY YOU GET THIS SUB"

MTX:
"these baby's pumps so hard they crack my back glass of my truck... get these with a 1200 watt sony amp ......"

"I have a 1997 civic 4 door and i gutted out the rear seats and stashed these mtx's and hooked a rockford amp monoblock to it and i had 2 replace my windows when it hit too high, currently my bulletproof windows handle it perfect so when i pull up next toahater, they have a window payment to pay for there car...lolz"

so, to sum it up, apparently, L7's can break windows, get you in jail, and there is no competition for them...and if you have a solo X, you can actually kill someone if they are under 100lbs...lol
and in order to have mtx, you need bullet proof windows and sony, evidently, makes awesome amps that can break windows...

i know how a bunch of people here love reading funny reviews so i figured id throw these out for you to read...

btw, i have nothing against mtx or kicker...just thought these were kinda funny...

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 490
haha nice find yanks, btw i read one a while back on onlinecarstereo.com where a guy claimed his Escelade hit 212 DB's

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 289
....who puts bullet proof windows in a 97 civic

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3732
212dbs would be kinda loud...lol and kinda impossible

and apparently, you have to bullet proof your glass if you have mtx subs now...lol

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 321
people wit L7's duhhhh

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 322
my bad....people with MTX's

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 280
lol that reminds me of when we invaded the Circuit City forums, I wonder if these people really believe these reviews though

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3734
well guess where these came from...lol

and the CC people were trying to flame me...lol

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz

P.I.M.P , New York

Post Number: 243
damn lol buncha noobs

Bronze Member
Username: Andy_h

PhillyUS

Post Number: 53
http://www.nearlygood.com/video/mtxjackhammer.html#comments

the first bunch of comments are priceless, i dare u to go read

Bronze Member

PhillyUS

Post Number: 54
bump

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 477
this one is priceless

"The max decibels a human ear can endure without damage is 120. 150 probably won't kill you, but it will seriously damage your ears and your brain. Yes, sound can damage your brain. Whcih is exactly why I don't beleive for one second any of you have a system that hits over 120dB. For a start, the equipment required to test decibel levels costs thousands of pounds and you can't hire it our or borrow it. Secondly, even if your system theoretically could hit over 120dB, your never going to have it that loud anyway. If you listen to sound at over 120dB, I instantly lose all respect for you. It's stupid, in fact the only thing I can think of which is stupider is jumping off a cliff. No offense to YOU, sonny jim, but even if 150dB did't kill you, it will produce serious brain damage you might just not be aware of yet until your older. You are an idiot."

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3745
lol thats funny

Bronze Member

PhillyUS

Post Number: 55
haha i duno, it think this might be the best...

"i have been around audio all my life and if anyone here thinks they can sit in a car with 150db your wrong it would literally kill you. Hint that much air movement breathes for you and your lungs would just collapse from the constant change in pressure. Lets thingk about this at 100-105db it completely changesn your voice now 150db is somewhere in the neighbor hood of six time the amount of sound.'

Silver Member

P.I.M.P , P...

Post Number: 245

Silver Member

P.I.M.P , P...

Post Number: 246
Upload

Silver Member

P.I.M.P , P...

Post Number: 247
^^ priceless

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 197
is it just me or did all those amps and batteries seem unnecesarry just for 130 dbs

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1514
haha yanks.. where did u get those from.. we didnt want YOUR reviews

j/p but seriously wherte the hell you find that at..kickers home page LMAO

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3764
lol...CC reviews...always get a kick out of them...lol

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3885
Self promoting crap. Look the other way. I loved the one where his subs shattered a basketball backboard.

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 182
priceless vvvvv

"how much im from mexico and i can t wait for buy it.."

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1515
hey paul... i bet a jackhammer can

and im not talking about the sub LMAO

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 384
About Andy's video... Mad Mike gets all these props for being an audio and install master but when it comes right down to it I don't think he knows jack sh!t about quality audio. Almost every single time he uses cheap components and all he really knows how to do is install useless gadgets. Granted he can only use what PMR is endorsed by but if he was such a world beater wouldn't he recommend better companies to endorse?

When he saw Steve Meade's Tahoe (video on Steve's site) you could tell by his reaction and the look on his face he had never seen anything near that in his life. What a joke this guy is.

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

You aint wangin till y...

Post Number: 916
thanks for the reviews, funny as usual...

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10763
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/323063.html

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

Post Number: 468
I jotta post it....Upload

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1764
I have never heard an L7 in a car. I want to.

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 832
best spl sub for the money
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us