Memphis vs fi

Bronze Member
Username: Garciag

Post Number: 93
which ones better i havent heard the fi bl but im looking at the 15 anyways i just heard 2 12s memphis not sure which model but the guy said they were 500 watts each and they were in a custom box he built nice looking setup but i wont to impressed with the sound just wondering he said its better that fi is that true?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3705
dude probably doesnt know what fi is...get a fully loaded BL and give it like 1400rms...shuold be happy with it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
probably not but he can make some good boxes thats about all i'll get from him

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
would a kicker 1200 mono be able to push a fully loaded bl really good bc thats what i got but i dont have any electrical upgrades

Silver Member
Username: Spandmh1

Tunnel hill, Ga AudioQue ... Usa

Post Number: 248
fi>memphis... big time. my friend has some memphis and i think they sound like a$s.... just my 2 cents for ya

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
yeah that would be pretty decent for it i think. ull prolly definetly want an electrical upgrade though.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3707
yea a kx1200.1 would be good for a BL

and matt...how can you probably definitly want something lol...

Silver Member

Post Number: 251
lol SHUTUP! dont pik on my crapy engrish skeelz

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3709
lol...who do you think you are...lilrob? lol jk bud

Bronze Member
Username: Mmaudioconcepts

Murray, KY

Post Number: 43
memphis doesnt really sound like a s s,until u get into the mojo line,,,,they get really sloppy in most cases....the best line IMO are the entry level PRs,Mclass, and M1-3

Silver Member

Post Number: 254
lolz. nah im not THAT stoopid. haha.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
ok so ive heard great things about the bl so far but im still confused about ppl saying that 1 15 is way louder than my 2 10s cvxs bc i that the more cone are you have the louder its is or is it just that the bl are made better

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 474
BL is built much better and is designed to yield high SPL. and other factors play a vital role in loudness, box size, design, vehicle, wattage, electrical system, etc for Daily driving i would take a Q over both of those anyday

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
so Trey you say that the q 15 is made for better sq and the bl is more for spl

Silver Member

Post Number: 491
exactly, scott (owner of Fi) said the Q is still the cleaner daily driver whereas the BL is the louder daily driver with less SQ

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
alright i guess i'll see what i end up doing i've got time to think about it i aint buying till this summer thanks man

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 314
get a DD 3512.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
hows that compare to both of these and is it in the same price range

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1715
y would u take a Q over a BL?

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 189
"memphis doesnt really sound like a s s,until u get into the mojo line,,,,they get really sloppy in most cases....the best line IMO are the entry level PRs,Mclass, and M1-3"

so the mojo is the only good one, but the (entire rest of the line) is the best line?

?

Memphis has yet to really impress me... the woofers sound good when properly setup but they just dont have enough mechanical xmax.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
yeah those memphis whatever model they were wont the best ive heard 2 12" p3s sounded better in my opinion

Silver Member

Post Number: 496
because Q's have better SQ, and if your wanting to reach full sub potential w/o upgrading your alt your much better buying a Q....

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1716
alright cause i was trying to find a sub and its weird cause my friend is getting some memphis subs and i dotn know what model but i think its like the level below the mojos and i want to get louder casue he has a regular cab s10 extreme so they would be sealed and be 10's or 12's amd o wamt my system to be louder

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 278
garcia, those was the lowest sub stage that memphis makes, its a memphis power reference (PR) 12=500watts 250rms, but they are noooowhere as loud as the mojo's, and i doubt the there as loud as the bl's either i never herd those in person be4

mojo's will flex like sh!t though
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us