New set up with hifonics need help!

Silver Member
Username: Big_fletch

Newport, Ar, Ar United states

Post Number: 628
okay im gettin a hifonics colossus xx amp that puts out 3200 rms watts and im wondering what subs to get with this amp i was thinkin of gettin (3) 15 L7 solo baric's but is there a way that i could wire them to all put out about 1000 rms into each sub? or what about (4) 15 L5 solo baric's which would be louder

and what other subs u reccomend with this amp im waintin something that will be really loud and i got about 600$ to spend on sub's

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Imortal Box Building

Post Number: 6051
Every week it seems that you have some new setup that you want to buy.lol. You have been here since May of 2006, and you still dont know that L5's And L7's are sh!t? The L7's are ok but L5's? damn. Get 4 Audioque SD2.5's. www.audioque.com. That would be one hell of a loud a$s setup. Do you have the proper charging system for that amp? Batterys, alt, ect? But yes, thoes audioques are nice. Or have you looked into FI lately? You might want to look at their SSD's. Just for of the plain Jane SSD's would get Loouuudd!. Or maybe 2 Loaded BL's? There is just soo many different choices to go with ya know? By reading the L5/L7's you were looking at, I can tell that your more into SPL...arent you? But are you sure you wanna get that amp? im sure there are better ones out there. Memphis 2500D, Orion2500D, Kicker kx/zx 2500.1, mmats..dont know the model, Massive audio P3000.1. What kind of car do you have? Any space restractions?

Silver Member

Post Number: 635
i got a 2002 escalade i got 48 inches in width from side to side and i got the 3rd row seat taken out so from the back wall to the 2nd row seat we are lookin at about 45 inches and yes im gettin this amp cuz im gettin a good deal for 450$ shipped

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3424
what kind of charging system you have?

Silver Member

Post Number: 636
stock but gettin a kinetik 2400 battery

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3434
you might want to think about upgrading your alt. before you do that. 3000wrms plus whatever other amp/amps you'll be running for the speakers, that's a good amount of power to be putting on a stock alt.

Silver Member

Post Number: 637
yes i know what size do u think i should go with though? and even if i didnt get a bigger ho alt i think that it would be alright
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us