OT: car trouble

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 430
im pissed. my truck has been in the shop for 4 months now and they finally finished it this past week but it wouldnt pass inspection becuase the computer was cleared so you have to drive it to reset the computer. So anyways i went to the shop got it and was driving it around so they could inspect it. After about 80 miles the check engine soon light came on. I just think to myself sh!t. then i took it back to the shop now i gotta wait again for them to fix it. Ahhhhhh. and wut makes it worse is i just got my 2 audioque sd2.5's in and my earthquake amp and i cant use them so there just sitting in my room. So that was my weekend.

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In... United States

Post Number: 555
damn dat sux...wht was wrong wit ur truck?

Silver Member

Post Number: 436
emissions. the whole thing started with the check engine soon light and now its on again. im pissed. and its a 2001

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 357
You wouldn't happen to live near the tri-state PA/NJ/DE area would you?

Silver Member

Post Number: 438
MA y?

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 363
Well that's kinda far, I'm about 30 mi north of Philly. I have a snap-on scanner in my garage with modules for for american made vehicles up to 2002 so if you lived near me I could scan and clear the code from your engine computer, and it would stay cleared long enough to get it inspected right after.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1476
i can give u a few tips on what it could be.... oil has to much gas in it...running to rich.... bad sensors... how much is the shop charging.. i hope they arent ripping u a new one just to pass emmisions... with my old car i just poured 2 bottles of HEET in the gas tank and passed all the polutants that i failed before haha ..i didnt want to fix a car i was just bought to sell but that is illegal.. but works for cars they dont use computer console to scan with...

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1477
but i kno how you feel.... i have my PHD5000 just sitting around waiting for my DD's to show up.. but atleast i had some spare 10's and the JBL BP1200.1 sitting around to have some kinda beats still... i forgot how much cleaner sealed sounds lol..but then again thats comparing trash with more trash... but overrall i think the Pioneers sound better then my immortals or power acoustics did.. just not as loud... they are some 500watt\250RMS

Silver Member

Post Number: 441
im not sure how much the shop is charging but my parents are going to pay for it, but i still hope it isnt much. at least im getting by cuz i have a infinity home subwoofer. its alright it gets up to around 126db's. better then nothing i guess
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us