Fi Audio....WHO HAS IT?

Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 10
I want to know more about Fi Audio and after contacting them i found out the only way to get Fi Subs is straight from them. Does anyone have em and can honestly compare them to other top brand subs. I live in Charlotte, NC and would like to hear a Fi Sub. Any suggestions?

Silver Member
Username: Nickb4247

Post Number: 210
What up, I live in charlotte, NC too. Where in charlotte do you live. I live in south charlotte, weddington area.(near matthews). Fi subs are top quality at a bargain price. I don't have Fi subs. I plan on getting some but that won't be for awhile, and by then maybe something better will come along. But for now, they one of the the best manufactures of high end subwoofers.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1110
I have an 18" Q, but haven't too much experience with other subs. had 2 15" L7's off the same wattage i have now and this setup is louder (much more efficient) and sounds a f*ck of a lot better.

I've heard a Pierce Audio 15" WMD on ~1400wrms, which hit better highs. also heard a bunch of 2 12" crap sub setups, which also have better highs of course. however, i haven't heard a setup to date that sounds better or gets near touching the lows i hit :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
Until you hear mine..........

Gold Member

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1114
well i'm talking about around here, which is full of noobs with they're sweet neon lighted wal-mart systems. pretty sure a good hand full of systems on here are louder than mine lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
I'm just playin. I'm sure both of us have systems that make noobs cry.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 10431
i have a pair of loaded btl 15s.

i've heard a pair of dd9515 and a pair of audioque hd3's and i would rank my subs along with them. can't say which is better cause they all please me about the same. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

Post Number: 298
Dont have it, but want one.

Im going to probly buy 1 15" SSD + flatwind in the next week or 2.

Bronze Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 12
haha yea man i live in Myers Park where (EVERYONE has bada*s nice systems) but im always in South Charlotte so maybe ill see you around sometime. actually in one of my cars (black 2004 Rang rover) i have the same setup that you had, (2) 15" L7's...so maybe we can meet up and compare sometime. also what kinda amp did u have powering your two L7's because i have a 3200 watt Mono D block SPL amp.

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
I never had L7's. I drive a 1997 town and country. I def don't have the back pocket you got. My current setup consists of 4 15" CVR's. An Orion 2500d. 4 batteries. Pioneer premier 860mp. Its not to shabby. I'm sure your system is louder and sounds cleaner. Maybe one day I will drive a Landrover with 4 18"'s in it. : )

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
I used to have 4 15" adire tempests.

Bronze Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 15
ya sorry about that i was asking Eric when i said what kind of amp did you have powering your 2 15" L7's...sorry for the confusion

Silver Member

Post Number: 218
Take all the advice you get from this forum. We should def meet up, I would love to hear your system sometime.

Gold Member

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1115
i only had ~1300wrms going to them both. wasn't nearly enough to bring out the full potential of them, which is why i switched setups to my current

Bronze Member

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 17
k email me at srandle@ves.org and we can arrange it

Bronze Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 83
Might want to check the FI forum.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11525
I have owned

1 15" SSD-Won and lost playing poker
3 15" Q's-Was going to be the next setup until i heard the BL's
2 15" BL's i will order the other 2 at the end of the month.....

Bronze Member
Username: Shawn_fleming

Gainesville, Florida

Post Number: 68
I have X's, SSD's, Q's, BL's, and BTL's. After I get done with this project Im working on, I will be redoing my avalanche with a pair of full loaded BTL 18's and a pair of kicker 2500's. As for the current project, I will have a full log for you guys, right after Spring Break Nationals!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us