Whats the diffrence

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3622
besides the bluetooth capabitlity? is it actually worth the extra 100 buks more esp if i dont use bluetooth at all and never will

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4228

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4633

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3624
bump come on guys

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 10417
what the f**k is up charlie. how you been mang. long time no see. lol.

whats up no indash? :-(

save the 100 bux and get the one without the bluetooth. at least thats what i would do.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3625
ya i finally came to senses decided to dave a grand and just get a normal hu lol. cause i am to afraid of a indash getting stolen to much attention if u know what i mean then that just leads to everything else getting stolen so its to save me money and save me from paranoia

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3626
bump since it didnt i hate this place sometimes

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3683
charlie, dont get pissed at me for asking this in your thread but whats the difference between a 7800 and a 780 pioneer HU? the 780 is premeir but the 7800 isnt...what is the difference because they are about the same price if im not mistaken...

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3627
well the premier sounds better has a higher pre out voltage and just some added features the premier decksbare always better lol its okay i understand

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3628
but i just bought the 780 and a ipod interface adapter for 65 bucks i just bought a ipod today finally i thought it was time lol so once that hu comes in im gonna take a wknd off from work and the gf and just install with my dad lol i need to install everything and make a box

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3686
alrite thanks charlie...makes sense...i didnt wanna make a new thread which required only one answer lol

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3630
ya its cool dont worry anytime i need to get on here more oh yes and longer warranty

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

You aint bangin unless..., Il

Post Number: 1032
i have a 780 and im in luv w/ it lol :-)

Silver Member
Username: Nickb4247

Post Number: 219
IDK how well that Ipod interface(cd-ib100)if thats the one you have) works with the 780. I have an older 860mp. It is very sluggish. I can only search by song, artist, genre, album, playlist. But, it takes 3 sec to switch between songs/artists. And I have 1500 songs on my ipod. It would prob take me thirty minutes to get to the middle of the alphabet. It does sound much better then a regular 1/8toRCA connection. I just have to disconnect the ipod everytime I want to change songs, or just stick with the same artist. I just wish I could still use the ipod's interface while it is connected. Would make more sense to me. I know there are tricks to use the ipod interface while it is hooked up, but they didnt work for me. Good Luck.

Silver Member
Username: Nickb4247

Post Number: 220
AND, one would think that fastforward would work the same way as with a CD/mp3CD. But no. You toggle the multicontrol left or right to change songs. But to fast forward, you must go to the functions menu and change a setting. Then you can use the multicontrol to fast forward by holding it in the desired direction. But must then change it back to change songs. You don't have both options at the same time as with CD's. I have heard that it integrates much better with flip screens. Maybe since the 780 is newer it will work better. Post once you start using it and let me know how it works out.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3631
well lol i hope it works. but ill def let u know. i hope i dont have the same troubles that u had with it

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10762
sup charlie

ima about to go to sleep so we'll catch up another day ,bud .....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us