YAY!!

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1843
Great news....Canaan found me an amp at the pawn/video shop where he works. Kicker KX250.2 Birthsheet says 320rms its like new with birthsheet and instruction manual. Only $100 cash or $129 if I have to use layaway.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Imortal Box Building

Post Number: 5945
YAY:-) When you getting your stuff?

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 121
wow 30% layaway??????

just use a credit card lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1845
No, he has the amp on sale out front for $129, but told Canaan that he would sell it to ME for $100 cash. I don't know if I will be able to gather that much, so I will have to put it on layaway so it doesn't sell. And if I do that, I will probably have to pay full price. I did just notice that they sell on e-bay for around $65+shipping, but the only one I found with a birth sheet showed only 232watts. and thats too much underpowering for me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1846
gonna get the stuff around March 6th.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1847
FINALLY................................................................THE BASE WILL COME BACK.............................TO THE WOLFMAN!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1848
FINALLY,
THE BASS !
WILL COME BACK !
TO THE WOLFMAAAAAAAAN!!

Silver Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 124
underpowering... lol.

thats the one and only kicker I've ever seen with a birthsheet under rated power... if it does under rated power, they, i guess, get rid of it cheap so it ends up on ebay?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1849
well, even with the one rated 320, thats still underpowering the subs since they are rated 175rms each, but only by 15 watts. I was thinking of getting a PG Xenon400.1, but I would rather buy locally anyway

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3254
what the f u c k man? you said you wanted my amp and then i had asked you if you defiantly wanted it and you said yes, but you needed me to wait. and i told you id hold it for you because i know you need time to get the money. iv had the chance to sell this but i was saving it for you...

Silver Member
Username: Jcash

Post Number: 160
don't waste your time with him hes a dreamer hes always saying hes getting this that then later on he says he don't have money..... keep dreaming buddy later on there will be a thread on how he couldn't get the kicker amp.......pfft

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3626
^^??

that came out of left field reece...if he doesnt have the money he doesnt have the money

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 251
damn lol, i would've just paid cash and save 30 bucks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1851
oh, sh!t man, sorry matt, i didnt know you were actually holding it for me. I figured you had sold it by now.. I completely forgot....sorry man...now remind me again, what amp is it...if its the PG 400.1 I still should be able to get the $$ by next month...damn me again, anyway, please remind me which amp it was and how much you wanted for it. I swear I'll have the money by no later than March 20. Money around my house is real tight, thats why Canaan has been nice enough to hold the subs/box for me. Like I said, I'm really sorry, just thought you had sold it by now

Gold Member

Post Number: 1852
<---boots himself to the head for being an idiot.

I've been saying I'm gonna get this little system for a couple of months, but I am gonna get it.

Matt>mail me with the info as to which amp it is, and how much we agreed on. I promise I will send the $$ no later than March 20.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1854
oh, email addy is
scheatham@hotmail.com

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3260
its cool i dont mind holding it for you but when i saw your thinking of getting something else after we planned on this im like umm???

but anyway send you a PM

Gold Member

Post Number: 1856
appreciate it, like i said, I completely forgot. I do remember talking about it, just didn't remember you were holding it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1860
nothing in mail yet. matt..just sent u an email
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us