Loudest component system??

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

Memphis HPO 15 Wangers..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1240
when my car gets fixed I want to make it louder!!!!
like voice/word wise........i want to be able to hear the music outside the car with the windows up!! i know i can put a megaphone under the car...but other then that what setup should i get? like i need 2 door speakers...6 1/2 inches and 2 6x9s....i can find a amp for them...any suggestions?

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

Memphis HPO 15 Wangers..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1241
or you can just tell me what are the speakers called that people place under the car? kind of like tweeters..but i dont think it is..?

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 322
^^^^^ It's retards like you that get noise laws enacted that cause trouble for the rest of us.

Bronze Member
Username: Imalik

Jackson, New Jersey Ocean

Post Number: 68
I thought this was a forum..Don't you ask questions on a forum??? RETARD thats just not cool...

Bronze Member
Username: Ccdoggy

Post Number: 94
first off it will take a hell of allot of powerful components to get a descent volume outside of the car with windows up.

Its easier for subs as they are lower frequencies and move more air thus transfering the sound into the car's frame and pannels which then vibrate outside and there you go. to get that to happen with components is just silly.

I am not supporting it but you're best and really only option is speakers outside of the car.

Silver Member

Post Number: 344
^^^^ Correct.

The lower the frequency the less directional it is. That's why you can put subs in your trunk and the bass sounds like it's all over, but with tweeters you have aim them exactly right. Also keep this in mind: the more bass you hear outside a car, the more SPL is being wasted. Take a look at the extreme class competition vehicles with four inch thick glass, doors bolted shut, etc. They do that for a reason, to keep as much of the sound inside as possible and get the maximum possible SPL.

And anyone who intentionally tries to create maximum loudness outside their car so they can drive around p!ssing people off, is indeed a retard, and gives the entire car audio industry a bad rep.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2915
EMINENCE are the loudest speakers youll ever hear

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 183
never heard of them do you have a website?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3651
james, if you do decide to put a speaker on the outside of your car...then please download the ice cream truck song and just blast it and drive thro a big neighborhood and film it and see if anyone runs outside to you...just think itd be funny as hell

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3806
I agree. True audio enthusiasts, car/home, don't want to brag, but enjoy. If you want to share your music, put it on a p2p. My $.02.

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 184
BUMP

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 344
LOL Driving I hope you are kidding. If not, apparently you have never heard JBL, Gauss, EV, McCauley, RCF, Aura, Martin, Meyer, Selenium etc.

Silver Member

Post Number: 345
"If you want to share your music, put it on a p2p."

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us