AudioQue SD2.5 15s

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 851
My neighbor got two SD2.5 15s today and I'm impressed with them. He is running a Crossfire VR1000D sounds great conpared to the Kicker CVR 15s he had. I didn't expect them to sound that much differents between them kicker CVR 15s but they did it was a night and day differents. Oh yeah he was using the same amp on the Kickers to.

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

Post Number: 407
Yes, Audioque is a great brand. They use some of the same parts as DD.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Beavers Box Building

Post Number: 5896
yep Very nice subs.

Silver Member
Username: Spandmh1

Tunnel hill, Ga AudioQue ... Usa

Post Number: 237
yup, i can vouch for AQ. i have one 12" sd2.5 and its great. i cant wait to get another one! wont be too long i hope! they are some very efficient subs!

Bronze Member
Username: 40hz

N.C. Usa

Post Number: 97
hey joey,was the sound differance in spl or sound quality or both.I'm assuming the 2.5s were louder on the same power right?

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 853
livin'loud

In every way and there not even broke in yet. I'm becoming a BIG fan of AUDIOQUE I've heard the SD and SD2.5 and there great.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2044
AudioQue is starting to become big, good sh!t. Glad more people are leaning towards AQ =).

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Trinidad, Co

Post Number: 558
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/649085 is that sub the same as this sub http://dbdrive.net/html_english/07_platinum_subwoofers_plt.html... dont' mean to jack the thread but its the only way ppl will pay atention...and if they aren't are these any good or the other platnuim series any good?

Gold Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC VP of 15 Wan...

Post Number: 1088
YES!! It's about time I get some kinda support! lol Thaks for the review Joey. Yea I just began to power mine right with a Kicker KX1200.1 I got from chad, 1447watts at 14.4V! They absolutely slam with that amp, and SQ is traded off for the SPL I'm getting. I love my 2 15's. Can't wait until AQ builds a new sub, I'm ready to try em!

Bronze Member
Username: Imalik

Jackson, New Jersey Ocean

Post Number: 65
I have been looking for a new pair of 12's...Its down to the SD2.5 or DD 1512
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us