Post Number: 263
heres a pic of it

Upload

wanna see more

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Stone Mountain, Georgia United States

Post Number: 204
Its like p0rn0 of course we want to see more!!!

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Beavers Box Building

Post Number: 5891
yea

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 264
ok its not much and some of u will prolly laugh but unless uve heard these in person dont flame em they can get really loud and really low for the money we are upgrading to higher quantum subs in 2 weeks and 2 more amps

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

ill get some vids tomorrow to show u the power comin off of em its quantum cozmik 10s and quantum cozmik A3000.1 we getting the 07 version in 2 weeks of the 10s which are a hell of alot more beefier lookin we get it metered in 2 weeks and if we arnt satisfied we changin again to summin with a lil more 2 it but this is actually loud im sure its alot of to with marshalls box which me and virgil got to lookin at and seen that it might trap some air behind the port but virgils got a TL and we goin to fine tune everything this weekend hopefully

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

Post Number: 405
Vids???

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 265
its dark right now ill get it to u guys tomorrow

Bronze Member
Username: Hgihkcin

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 90
does that quantum amp actually put out the full 3000 claimed watts?

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 270
i dont rly know but it is pretty powerful this is the 2nd set of subs we have had on em and it had pounded hard as he11

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4428
Yes...that was the only drawback to that box i built.

The way i had to build it (to make it fit the dimensions i had to work w/)...I had to make the daily port trap alil air. But i took that into account in the design though.

So...how does it sound w/ those quantums and the 35hz port? Have you played it w/ the 45hz port?
And why is there wire coming out of the port?
I put 3 sets of terminals on the other side.

Silver Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Funky Town, TX United States

Post Number: 384
was this the box that was gonna house those apxs?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1034
Wires coming out of the port is embarassing :-(

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4429
yes...i built him the box for 3 APX 10's originally.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1999
Nice. Tho the seatbelt looks a little loose. May want to cinch it down a bit. lol

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 272
everything in the truck is loose thanks to marshal and the wires are temperary till i get the 07 model subs we havent tryed the 45 u can tell the daily port is 35 cuz it pushes the most air in the 30 its hits the lows nice but not too much on the highs like 45+ it doesnt put much pressure out when we close the doors u can tell it looses air pressure im not sure why but we are going to test a few things this weekend it is the box for the 3 apxs but we wanted to get summin in there to test it and see what we can get we are gettin 3 of the 07 model subs for 200 on the downlow virgil is friends with the people at quantum and hes givin us a good deal like i said in 2 weeks we will have it metered but virgils got a tl and a couple of other meters that we goin to tune it with if we make it to his shop this weekend and ill tell ya whats up but we have impressed some pretty hard to impress people with it so far

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 275
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us