Pulled over for noise obstruction

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 391
how many ppl here have been pulled over for noise pollution. stories?

Gold Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

Fi SSD15 Wangers

Post Number: 1006
not pulled over but me and my friend were sittin in my driveway 6 o clock bumpin to the same song on the radio. and a neighbor called hte cops and said she was putting her kid to sleep(it was 6) and it was rattling her windows. cosp came told us to turn it down and said they coudl here us a block away. then oen said nice system lol

Gold Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC VP of 15 Wan...

Post Number: 1083
I have. Like last month, two cops pulled me over. They let me go though, but they did advice me that the next time it would be $225!

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4417
I got pulled over at a road block coming back from an SPL comp in McComb, Ms. The cop asked were i was coming from...where i was going. They were checking for insurance.

Told him I just came from a car show and won first...he asked "where is your show car?"

I said..."I was in the car audio part of the show." Pointed to the trophy, burped it once for him. He said, "dam...that is 1 speaker?"

Me..."yep"

Him, "well, drive safely"

Bronze Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 32
Its usually like after 11 pm or something til 6 am that you can get pulled over for noise obstruction.

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1462
i've had a cop from the next street over(like 400yds) come try to give me a ticket but i was in my driveway so he cant do much, so he asked me nicely to turn it down because it was shaking his refrigerator and windows and dishes

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 234
lol, my sister-in-law's uncle and me was in the mall parking lot crusing around te lot over and over and i guees some 1 called the cops and he got a ticket i dont know how much for and i was in the pass side laughing, and the cop asked wat im laughing at i said im laughing for him gettin a ticket just because loud music, and he said its the law, lol ill never forget that 1

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3628
Jersey shore has a $2000 disturbing the peace fine. Yes, $2000. It's at the judge's discretion. Total bs. Wildwood, Seaside heights, AC, has got to be close to the west coast in urban population. WTF are they trying to pull? $$$

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10723
2,000 bucks u say !? - WTF

thats like the cost of a whole new system

well in my country police dont give a fluck about how loud u bump in the day but they can ask u to turn it down if its very late @ night & ur parked somewhere making noise ....

Silver Member

Post Number: 394
this is my thery:

people are starting to figure out how to get out of speeding tickets and the state needs money so there fu<*ing ppl over for loud music

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 2000
ya that and tinted windows...fu*king cops....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3633
Tinted windows at least holds a reason of concern for cops. Too many thugs with guns the cops can't see. Sound though is strictly an annoyance at best. Hey, I hate when the garbage guys slam the cans on the ground at 5am, and that doesn't warrant a fine.

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 273
ya the cops that cruise around my highschool area always say stuff about my tint and its barely passed the legal limit...like not even enough to tell really...they dont even check it with their little matching thng so they talk to me just to b b!tches and feel cool i guess......

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

Post Number: 227
haha steve ur tints not that dark

Bronze Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 50
Chicago impounds your car, $500 to get it out. I've heard of factory systems getting impounded... totally too much power in the hands of cops there.

Garbage trucks, mailmen, busses.... LAWN MOWERS!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3639
^^Mailmen??? Lol. Don't have a complaint there.

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

SSDs, OK U.S.A

Post Number: 691
oklahoma doesnt have a tint law, i have limo and if i drive to texas they can cut my tint off wen they pull me over, my uncle had it done, its total BS

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1042
speaking of tint tickets...

I was chilling in a city park parking lot waiting on a friend to call when I look up and see a cop pull up. He informed me that the park was closed and I said "OK I'll leave." He decided to check my license plate and my tags were valid but he noticed my tail lights are tinted so he got me for that.
He asked if I had anything illegal in my car and I said no so he searched it and noticed my my strip on the windshield was too low. Then he closed the passenger side door and noticed the window tint was too dark. He checked it and sure enough it showed up at .18% (legal limit is 35%).
As he is writing tickets, he looks up and sees that my inspection went out last month (thats $250 right there).
Anyway, waiting on a friend turned into a ticket for my window tint, my strip, my tail light tint and expired inspection (it was expired b/c no one would inspect it with the tint, strip and tail lights).

musta been looking for quotas...

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 561
hey, not to make anybody mad or anything, cause i enjoy lots of bass too, but there is reasoning for you getting tickets for bumping so loud.

It can really make people mad who dont want to hear it (which can be very fun). but i understand where those people are coming from,its actually very comparable to smoking. It not only effects you, but the people around you too that are getting your "second hand bass".

and also it is dangerous because it hinders you ability to hear things like car horns, and emergency vehicle sirens and such.

Bronze Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 84
^busted is a good video. they tell you what the cops can and can't do if they pull you over and a couple other things. it's 45 mins long but its definitely worth it. especially if you ever ride around with a certain something in your car ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

Memphis HPO 15 Wangers..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1229
i got a ticket for it..but disorderly conduct

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 385
Paul...what do you think of Seaside Heights...kinda an interesting place sometimes huh? A buddy and I go out there every year to his aunts beach house. It's interesting lol

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

15 Orion H2 on a 2500d, 4 15 ID SPLs 15 INCH WANGERS

Post Number: 703
I used to get warnings like every day from the school liazon officer. But there pretty easy going in appleton.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1398
Got pulled over once for it. Guy told me to turn it down because he heard me 45 seconds before he made visual. I was like... oops! He just said turn it down. I don't thinkt hey can write you a ticket unless it's after 10.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3657
Ben, I go there every year. The boardwalk is cool and it's only an hour drive away. Sucks that Jersey makes you pay to go on the beaches. That's why I don't. Been going there since I was 16.

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 387
That's awesome. Me too, but I'm only 19 now so it's been two summers lol. His aunt takes care of everything...her beach house is a block from the beach and about 10 minutes from Seaside. I think it's in Lavalette??? Not possitive.

Silver Member
Username: Quig

Pittsburgh, Pa Us

Post Number: 297
The clsoest i got was i was driving on a buisness road and i saw cop in front of me but it was a ways ahead, hes at a red light so i get closer to him and i start to turn it down he parks gets out n screems turn it down now!... lol

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1045
I had a friend that had been drinking and he was driving (not drunk by any means but he was underage) so he got pulled, the cop came up and my friend said "are you filming me" which they have to answer honestly. The cop said "yes. visual and audible" so my friend pulled out a fifth, started chugging and sat it down and the cop pulled him out of the car, gave him a breathalizer, but couldn't prove he was drinking and driving so he only got underage consumption and possession. He!! of a way to get out of a DUI. I didn't believe it but his lawyer got the video and I went in with him and watched it.

Username: Scott_rilla

Evansville, Indiana

Post Number: 8
What i think is stupid is that they let motorcycles be loud as they can be but they wont let us play our musiC! but i think i may have alot of people beat i have 7 noise violation tickets and 2 disturbing the peace warnings!!!!!!!!!!! F*** the POLICE

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1413
Andrew, what you just said makes no sense.

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 388
I'm with you Reece. There is no way in a hell an under age driver is going to pull out a bottle and start drinking it in front of a cop and get nothing but consumption and possession. He would get the two you mentioned, but also an open bottle for sure, as well as blowing over .08 because he just CHUGGED hard liqour. Also, he doesn't have to physically be drinking to get a DUI...it stands for under the influence, not driving with a bottle in hand. I can't see this happening.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2889
ive been yelled at screamed at ect. for my system
but only once has a cop givin me a ticket(80$)
was it worth it???
I WENT OUT LOUD:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Spkrman

Chi town, IL U S A

Post Number: 63
"^^Mailmen??? Lol. Don't have a complaint there."

more specifically mail *trucks*... they are almost as loud as the garbage trucks... and equally as loud as the loudest systems that pass by.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3674
Lol. Oh.
The ones in my neighborhood mostly hump it. I really hate my paper boy. Always throwing the paper at my front door. 5:30am.....WHAM!!! Sucks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 407
i would go out there on morning at 5:30 and hide then when he throws the paper at ur door jump out and throw the paper back at him

Silver Member

Post Number: 408
didnt bump

Gold Member

Post Number: 3675
Actually he's a she and that just wouldn't be gentleman like of me.

I could stop tipping her though.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1046
they couldnt give him a DUI if he wasnt driving and they had no proof he was drunk while he was driving. He wasnt moving the vehicle, nor was it turned on, when he chugged the liquor and they didn't breatalize him till he chugged it so they had NO proof the liquor was in his system while he was driving. Only got possession and underage consumption

Silver Member

Post Number: 411
they can still suspend ur listance for that..so either way ur fucked...and y he get pulled over in the first place

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3232
your friends a fast thinker. and for those who doubt that will work. depending on the state and cop depends on other fines but you cant get dui for that as long as the key wasnt in the ignition.

and andrew damn that is dark tint but all those tickets suck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us