WAY WAY OT: religous beliefs?

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 434
what religion do you guys believe in ? i dont want to offend anyone here asking there relgious beliefs, just kinda bored thought this would be a good subject

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2881
im an athesist who worships the outrings of saturn.
my religion is called saturnism
i also cut my wrist and drink my blood wen my birthday comes

LOL nah i worship the Lord Jesus Christ and God

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 343
well i'm a certified (but not practicing) catholic.. so i guess i don't really have religion lol. religion is so overrated in my opinion.. look at all the evil they cause. i dunno.. it's jsut hard to be religious when there are so many out there with such different beliefs (most of which don't have a ton of basis for said beliefs). like trey said, not trying to offend, just voicing my opinoin. it's actually something thats been on my mind for a while now.

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 679
I belive we are all going to die no matter what our relgious and beliefs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 436
religion is extremely confusing to me. im methodist, but its hard looking at someone who is a very good friend and who is atheist, and according to my religion they must go to hell, even tho they are a great person here on earth and they were just born into a family with no religous background? thats hard for me to swalow...

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3215
im trying hard to stay far away from this one

Silver Member

Post Number: 439
why mat? i wanna hear everyones opionon

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 269
i jus figure there is somethin out there like a greater power or sumthin but i dont know what it is and dont think any one REALLY knows so studying or practicing certain things are too much focused on one thing wen they arent even 100% sure wut it is...ima just wait till i die to find out:-)

jus mah 2cents

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 380
I believe that if you try to live a good, honest, wholesome life that you'll die happy...and that's all that matters to me....

Oh yeah...and I think "organized" religion is just a way to get money out of people and a vehicle for starting wars....

Well, you asked

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 , VR1000D 15= overcomp...

Post Number: 1675
i believe in JC and god but i dont really label my beliefs

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3608
I listen to the voices in my head. It's ok, they know me here.

^^^All the religion I need.

I like Christmas.

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

Fi SSD15 Wangers

Post Number: 847
I'm a Christian. But I dont go to chruch. IMO i dont need to go to church to believe in god.

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

SSDs, OK U.S.A

Post Number: 685
The Lord Jesus Christ is my Savior, I attend church regulary and am a Christian and proud of it!

Silver Member
Username: Oglejust

You aint bangin unless..., Il

Post Number: 899
i believe in god but i dont go to church.. well for sr. high night at a christian church but thats it.

Bronze Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 83
i dont believe that stuff its stupid imo cuz like other ppl said it causes a lil violence and everyone thinks they're right n its just dumb. but yeah "god" told the church that the earth is at the center of the universe a long time ago. i guess "god" was f|_|ckin with em.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1399
I'm not religious. I'm a Christian and I believe the Lord Jesus Christ will lead me in the right path through life and after life.

Silver Member
Username: Hootz

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 231
IMO, religion is either for the extremely self conscious, or bad people looking for ways to justify their actions. To say that someone is guiding you through life, helping you make decisions or making them for you, is relieving you of all accountability for those decisions. Not to say it's always a bad thing, because some people honestly need that helping hand and to feel like they're not alone in the world. Only problem is there's too many greedy people out there who find justification in religion so they can sleep at night. People shouldn't always look to a higher power to pick their path. They should look for the strength to find it in themselves, and make decisions THEY can be happy with.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3655
Easter is fun too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us