OT ANL fuses.....

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1374
Would this be a good deal for (48) 300A ANL fuses.... comes out to about 67$ shipped..... yea thats alot of fuses..... and if you run your stuff right you wont ever need more then your originals... but i checked prices locally.. and they want like 20$ a fuse...for a 200A.. these are a crappy brand but they are only fuses.... as long as they blow when needed.. and pass the correct amperage its all good... but would this be a good deal? Would any of you buy them if you needed them for 5$ shipped from me? the cheapest i found on ebay was 12$, monster brand...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D140052772066&ssPageName=M ERC_VI_RUPX_Pr12_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=140052994480&itemcount=12&refwidgetlo c=active_view_item&usedrule1=UpSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

You aint wangin till y...

Post Number: 872
thats a good deal, if you need FORTYEIGHT fuses...

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1375
Well i need 6\ Fuses 6 for daily and 8 for comp's, unless i decide to go fuseless for comps.

2 runs of 0gauge from front to cargo area... i want a fuse on each run on BOTH sides so each run will have 2 300A fuses on it (both sides because batterys in rear as well) then from my batterys to my amp i need a 300A (2 amps, both need one) and for comps i might want to add another so i can pass 600A if my amps handles the .5ohm burps

I just did the simple way of getting my guesstimated power.... 3000rms@2ohm so i am thinking about 6000rms@1ohm and maybe 12,000rms at .5ohm but those looked a bit high to me so i just figured about 6-7Krms at .5ohm from each amp... so im pretty sure a 300A wont pass that power...
but i think it might be easier\better for comps without fuses.... anyone disagree with that? and y?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10684
though its not really a popular\good brand like say stinger - @ that price i would say give it a shot & sell what u dont immediately need @ $5 each to ppl u know .........

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1377
thats what i figured.. because for the price i would pay for 8 name brand ones... i can get all of these... i mean a fuse is a fuse right? it should still pass my current at my given voltage right?? lol

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10687
^^^well not exactly i heard from a few other installers that really cheap fuses sometimes blow below or above their rated value ,could possibly cause equipment damage too , this y i personally never chanced using the really cheap sh1t but something more mid priced like stinger ....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us