Illegal Songs?

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1707
alright my friends said that there are illegal songs due to the bass notes of it...i said it was bs but he kept sayin that its true and that he saw it on mtv once...does any one know anything about this

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 226
lol, no i aint heard of it till now

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11428
pretty sure he is a butt fu$king lier

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1709
lol....hes a good guy though...lol

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Clover Grove, Murderapolis... We from the ...

Post Number: 326
thats what he wants u to think

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4390
Your friend has no clue what he is talking about...my verdict, he is on crack

There were some Bass CD's that came out a long time ago and claimed "Illegal Competition Bass"...but that was just what the CD cases said.

Infact, many of those CD's are used in SPL comps just because they have steady bass tones. Like in USACi Street Beat and dB Drag Bass Race...your SPL is averaged over a 30sec run, so loud steady bass is what you want.

I use DJ Majic Mike's "3min bass drop" in USACi Street Beat. It has a steady 48-51hz note for 3mins. (my peak freq is ~48hz, so its perfect for my truck)

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4391
CD's like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Illegal-Bass-Outlaws/dp/B000001LR6

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1368
maybe he meant that bass was illegal in some places.... like 75 ft from the car... which i find dumb, i can make a 10" sub on 10Wrms sound illegal... lmao

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

Post Number: 359
You can get pulled over for a factory stereo. I was shocked and pissed when it happened to me. Did you know that the police don't have to catch you doing it, anyone can go to police and file a complaint on you telling Where and When you were creating "noise pollution" and a description of the driver and the police will send you a ticket in the mail. That is BS!!!! What do you think about that? I didn't get a ticket in the mail but an police officer came to my house and told me to be careful because some guy filed 4 complaints on me for setting his car alarm off when I drove by but he filled them out wrong so they couldn't give me a ticket. I was so lucky because 4 noise pollution tickets would be expensive. Laws are getting more strict on cars today. They are making the legal limmit for tint alot lighter as well. Laws like these SUCK IMO.

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

Post Number: 360
Oh yeah, I agree that there are no illegal songs. If you want, you could say that any song is illegal with a good stereo.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5933
Sinful, it won't hold water in real court. It's like someone complaining that you are a bank robber out of the blues. Unless the priick making the complaints have solid proof, as in video or some sort, the cops can't do a thing. If they give you a ticket, then you might as well go back to the stone ages for justice.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us