Box lookin good

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 348
all i have left is to make th 2 hole in the top for subs and tkae it apart to glue it.

for 2 audioque 12" sd2.5's

Upload
Upload
Upload

heres my amp
Upload

subs should be in wednesday

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 153
nice box so is that amp 2000 rms or max and what subs are going in?

Silver Member

Post Number: 350
12" sd2.5's and its 1000rms total so each sub will get 500rms

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
sounds nice im liking the big port lol good job man

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3536
Nice. I'd like to see a vid where you boom it and a cat runs out the port! Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
lol where did that come from is there an actual video of a cat in a port sounds like a Dr. Seuss book "The Cat in the Port"

Gold Member

Post Number: 3538
I love scaring the hair off my cat's back. Closer....closer.....boom!!! Off she goes!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 351
ya when i get it installed ill make a vid and post ir. prob like thursday. the port is 6 inches tall and 14 wide. i thought i turned out pretty good for my first box.

Silver Member

Post Number: 352
and its going in the back of an extended cab truck. the whole back is beeing used to this box and my amp.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1361
Nice job! did you build that in like a greenhouse? It looks like one of those plant houses next to like grocery stores and stuff lol. Nice job tho, how does that amp sound? Have you heard any other Earthquakes to compare it to?

Silver Member

Post Number: 354
ya my mom used to own a nursry so i have 2 greenhouses right next to my house cuz i kinda live out in the woods. it was like 20 out today but in the greenhouse i was sweatin with short sleeves on it was nice.

i havent used my amp yet cuz i just bought it and my subs are sposed to come in wed so ill let you guys know how everything sounds then.

this is the first earthquake ive ever seen but there sposed to be nice. deffinitly better then my old kenwood KAC-9152D.

its funny because i dont even have my listance yet and this is my 3rd box (first one i made), my second amp and my second pair of subs

Gold Member

Post Number: 3542
Kinda off topic but what the hay.Well, way off topic. How does your greenhouse work? I've been looking into getting a small one to start some of my plants off in. Grapes, strawberries, watermelon, ect. I've seen some small units for just a couple hundred bucks. Are they really worth it? Thanks dude. And don't forget about the cat vid.

Silver Member

Post Number: 356
ya they deff r. the bigger one that i have is a little longer then 100 ft cuz my mom was doing it profesionaly and she needed the space. if you do want to grow stuff they are great. at night there at least 10 degrees warmer. i live in mass and in the winter in the day with the sun out its about 30-40 warmer. in the summer it can get up to 60 degrees warmer but mine never do cuz theres vents and huge fans at the ends. theres also in floor heat.

all it is, is metal frames with 2 layers of plastic and in between them theres a blower to put about 2 inches of air between the 2 layers to keep it insulated. at on end theres vents and the other theres fans. when you need it cooled the4 vents open and vans turn on and it sucks cool air through it.

hopfully thats clear enough for you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us