Like in the 150s

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 242
this is i belive david settles street beater truck hittin 150s this is one bad mofo 8 t1 12s on 2 t3000 amps in a wall in a f250 double cab with extended cab into the bed cover
in the inside vids u cant rly see like i did the camera is a lil slow that center consol was goin crazy it wouldnt stay down its felt like a hurricane in there
this guy can streat beat 150s all day ive personally seen him do a deathmatch for 8 mins some serious power here on the outside you can see his doors moveing over 2 inches not like the middle metal part like the door moving from the truck his roof had got over a 4 inch excursion these subs can get reallllly loowowwww

http://www.dropshots.com/twoeggcustoms

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 243
also posted the f150 install on there we gettin a new box since that one didnt fit so we made it fit until we get the next box

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 245
anyone watched this?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4386
looks loud a fock.

Prolly similar to the wall of soloX 18's in an Excursion i heard awhile back. The wall was behind the second row seats just like in your vid.

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 250
yea i could feel my ears poppin over and over

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4387
what kind of #'s does it actually do?

at what freq?

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 251
his is tuned to 30 hz and ive seen em hit i think 151 we got to that comp late so i didnt get to see em but 151 at 30 hz is awesome like i said he can hit the low notes like crazy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us