Fi= Scott Atwell is going to be building AA's new subs!!

Silver Member
Username: Pike110

12w6v2s, Indianapolis...

Post Number: 379
If you read to the 2nd or 3rd page in the thread, the owner of AA post a reply that you will be able to get a new 15"havoc for the price of the old 15" arsenal. Prices are supposed to go WAY down and the subs are supposed to be WAY better!

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=214157

Silver Member
Username: Thumping_corsica

Mi, Mi Unitd states

Post Number: 341
LOW prices FTW

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 667
that is crazy, this is going to be sweet lol

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3474
thats awesome...i mite have to get a sub from them now

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 279
I've known this for a few weeks but Chad K. had me sworn to secrecy.

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 359
It says that the Havoc 15" MAY be the same price as the the old 15" Arsenal?!?!?! That's insane! How much were the Arsenals? $250ish????

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3480
the 12"arsenals were 180 i believe...so the 15's were probably around 210 or so...thats gonna be badass...might have to pick up a havoc

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 360
Yeah no sh!t...I'm glad I'm not buying another system until summer...this could be a brutal wait if I were ready to buy!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11414
" were probably around 210 or so"

they where $250...

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3481
oh ok

you would know...thanks for clearing that up for me...

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3822
wow, just wow. i cant wait to see this stuff... hear it rather... I'm definetly buying some of the stuff just to hear it and then selling it local lol.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3464
ohh
my
hell
thats
kickin
a ss

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 244
this is blowing my mind

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 10240
Ascendant Audio has been steadily growing larger every day since its inception. Our products are also becoming more and more popular and selling much faster and in larger quantities. Looking at our company, you will see that every product is currently out of stock. Because of the increased popularity in our speaker drivers, batches of products that were supposed to keep us in stock for nearly half a year have been disappearing in less than a month.

It has become clear that Ascendant Audio needs to grow even larger to keep up with demand for our products. However, we do not want to abandon the market that has made us who we are today. As a result, we have been making some new and incredible plans behind the scenes now for some time.

Ascendant Audio is pleased to announce that we are partnering up with Scott Atwell. For those of you that don't know who Scott is, we will give him a brief introduction: Scott founded the company Resonant Engineering (RE) and designed all of their subwoofers. Scott has since moved on and now owns Fi Car Audio.

What does this all mean? Better products, better pricing and better service. We will offer our highest quality products to date. We also have a couple new surprises planned in regards to subwoofers! Beyond this, every current subwoofer line has since been upgraded and fine-tuned even further than we had initially planned before the partnership took place.

This means a slightly longer wait for new product, but it also means that we will almost never run out of stock on product again. Everything will now be manufactured in Las Vegas in our new build house.

Updates on the new drivers including specs, pricing and availability will slowly be added onto our new website. We simply ask for your patience as we take Ascendant Audio to the next level. We are looking forward to an incredible future in the car audio world.

All the best,

Chad Kuypers
Ascendant Audio

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 245
"Fi will still be Fi.

Ascendant Audio will still be Ascendant Audio, and our drivers will still be designed around high output SQ.

But it ALSO means that you now MAY be able to get your hands on a Havoc 15 for less than the price of the current Arsenal 15.

I know that what a lot of you are worried about is the new pricing and us abandoning this market. Put your worries aside. We aren't going anywhere and things will only get better.You guys made us who we are and you are our top priority, and that is why the changes were made.

Heck, if I was watching this happen from the sidelines I would be speculating too. That is why the forums are so much fun. But when the smoke clears and the products start to roll out the door, you will be able to get better drivers and better prices.

And just wait until you see the new driver that is under development..."

Chad Kuypers
Ascendant Audio

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10668

i guess this means a new sub bandwagon is fast approaching .......

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1820
oooh oooh I want I want!!!Upload

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 589
I cant wait for a few ppl to pick up some of the new AA lines. I want to hear some reviews.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3151
yeah i was going to pick up 2 dd1510s but iv been waiting for chad "come out of the closet" to encourage me to wait for the new line. im definatly picking up 2 10s when they come out.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1096
im excited. this is big sh!t :-)

Silver Member
Username: Fi_car_audio

Hades, NV

Post Number: 115
:-)

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3178
^^THE MAN^^ hehe got anymore info for us???

Bronze Member
Username: Dreamtheater

Post Number: 69
whats the rms wattage on the havocs? i might start saving now for the new line :D

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1032
1500 on the old ones

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

15 Orion H2 powered by..., 4 15 IDSPL &... 15 INCH WANGERS

Post Number: 626
I wounder if they will ever head towards a more spl sub. Ive been looking for a good reputable company to buy from and RE is way to much and nothing agianst FI but everyone has them. Maybe they will make a spl sub with like 2000rms that would be amazing.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3835
i think they will. chad said he has another sub hes coming out with that nobody knows about. hes got the 300-2000w range covered. only thing left is a SPL freak!

Bronze Member
Username: Shawn_fleming

Gainesville, Florida

Post Number: 66

Silver Member
Username: Lil_jon

Post Number: 411
The Havoc isnt even worth $250 in my opion.
and the Q is waaaay overated.can we say a diamond d6 with more power handling.
Sheep follow any shepard.

I heard both yesterday.
Going to hear an ID tommorow will let you all know what I think.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3840
^^ somebody doesnt know 2 sh!ts about installing then. lol

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3203
lil jon

Silver Member

Post Number: 412
Ashamed to say that i havent heard this sub sooner but.out of the 3 ID has them in Sq, Then the Q, Havoc.
The 06 XXX by far is still 1 of the if not the best sub I ever heard. And I have heard any Sub out there now if you can name it.

Your Right Trevor I Never Installed a Sub a day in my Life. Thats why I drove to 3hours to my closest zapco dealer who is a good friend of mine and heard %70 of the subs out there.
So you can all lol but there probaly isnt anybody else here that has heard just about all the subs that are out there.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3405
06 xxx over the q? i'd have to disagree with you on that. the q's sq is better than the 06 xxx. and are you comparing the sq of the idmax, q, and havoc? of course the id and fi is going to have better sq than the havoc, it's not even a sq sub. only thing you wrote that made sense imo is the idmax having better sq than the q. but it does lose to the q in output. and to say the q is waaaay overrated is a pretty stupid comment.

Silver Member

Post Number: 413
The XXX has better Sq and more output then the Havoc, I would tell anybody to skip a product you will need to upgrade from and get what your going to keep for years to come. It bests it all the way around. Why wouldnt you want to know about a louder better sounding sub?

the Q better in Sq then the XXX is a good arguement. because its sq aint bad at all like i said it reminds me of d6.
But you gotta be realistic and get the hearing check The person who made that 06 XXX put some money and time in that 1.
Is the Q overated for the Price? No
Is it overated for the Hype? Hell yes because theres subs out that sound like it allready and subs that sound better 1 that sounds better is that ID Go listen for yourself Mike.
and IM with Car Magazine on the XXX

Silver Member
Username: Fi_car_audio

Hades, NV

Post Number: 116
Not sure if I am reading the above right... but I know both subs VERY well. Did I set out to create an 06 XXX killer with the Q? Um...nope. I wanted to create a very solid sub that has great all around qualities and sounds good.
Does the Q have 54mm of Xmax? No, it has half that. But not too many people need or can use 54mm either... or want to pay the entry fee for such excursion. The Q is not the end all be all of subs... nor was it designed to be. It works good, and in my opinion, sounds good. Will I create another high xmax monster? ;)

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3778
Scott, I need (want) an 18" HT worthy sub. Thinking about the Avalanche. Does Fi have anything to satisfy me?

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3289
18 Q

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3408
"sounds better is that ID Go listen for yourself Mike"

if you didn't read my post before replying look again at the part that says - "only thing you wrote that made sense imo is the idmax having better sq than the q"

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3781
Ok. I'd like to see their new line/prices. **anxious**

Bronze Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 81

Silver Member

Post Number: 415
Ask scott if i made any sense he knows which driver sounds better because he is the man behind them. He probaly wont say even though he has the sheep by the curly's :D
Please tell scott haha you got them were you want them anyway

''ctmike the q's sq is better than the 06 xxx.''
ROFLMAO
you fellas are worse then caraudio.com forum.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3427
''ctmike the q's sq is better than the 06 xxx.''
ROFLMAO "
and why is that? you do know sq is subjective, right? dumbas_s

"you fellas are worse then caraudio.com forum."
if you don't like the people here so much, why even bother coming here?

Silver Member

Post Number: 417
you do know sq is subjective, right? dumbas_s

Yea? I always thought it was a low harmonic distortion,and a flat response

Silver Member

Post Number: 418
Im not a fan of the subjective theory obviously.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us