Witch sub would u choos? fi, treo, re ?

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 196
i want some new subs but idk if i would be better off with treo ssx, or fi q, or re sx witch ones would u guys choose, out of those brands? and what hifonics amp would go good with 2 of thise subs

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3333
depends what you want and budget. if i had the money i'd go with the ssx, but since they jacked up the prices i can't see spending the money on it, so i'd say the fi q. and why buy such nice subs and go cheap on the amp?j/w and do you have the money for charging system upgrades, or is that part already taken care of?

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 198
well idk those hifonics amps seem cheap and allot of ppl seem tp have em and they say there alright for the price, what can you get beter for the price? but no i still need to save up for the big 3 but the thing is i wouldnt know what to buy fo rthe big 3 i just know of alt battery and the wires i have no clue were to get em and what to get..but yea do those fi q's have good spl or wut..

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3334
hifonics are good for the money budget amps. they'll work but they are overrated and i just don't see why if you go with the ssx (msrp is about $550 if i remember right) someone would go so cheap on the amp. but the big 3 wires wont cost much at all, just need to get some power wire. ed has a big 3 wiring kit for like $50, but you can get it for cheaper. as for alt. and batteries you'll want to upgrade those for sure. plan an extra $1000 maybe for that, depending on the size of the alt. you get, battery type/brand and how many. so depending what subs you get it's going to get really expensive. the q's have really good output for a sq sub imo and really great sq. that's why i'd choose them. but you really need to post a budget for everything (subs, amps, etc.) and if your leaning more towards sq, spl, sql to really get help. cause 1 ssx will need about x2 the power of one q.

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 200
well i will be savin for a couple more months for that big 3 then, but yea ill see what kind of deals i can get for 2 fi's i prolly go with them i hope they do what i want though, what amp would you recomend for 2 fi q's? and a budget for an amp for me right now is 400 i know t sproll ynot the best but thats what i can do right now , or shoudl i wait to get some more $ and get a better one

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3337
wait to get more. you'll want to give each a clean 1000-1200wrms. all though you could get a pair of hifonics 1606 that'll work for maybe a little more than that. each amp will probably put out about 1200-1300w.

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1604
DD

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 5698
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1351
And if your looking at FI for SPL get the BL

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3453
wait for more money, then get exactly what you want

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 201
yea i want it loud and , allot of spl, but witch one would be best for that, killa ure saying the bl, why? and would i be gettin 2 of them amps ctmike?

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1359
Well because it seemed like you decided to go with FI and the BL is a SPL sub, the Q is more a SQ sub, so the BL will be louder. The BL is basically a lower budget BTL... or you can always get a few RE XXX's or MT's lol

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 204
yea lol but the xxx is pretty expensive man that what i thought i seen last time i looked at re subs..

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3377
you can get a new 12" xxx for $750, at least that's what the dealer in my state told me. still, a pair of q's will be better than the xxx's and save you alot of money.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us