People with uploaded music.. LIL ROB. ect

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3020
Just remember you had a lot of your personal music uploaded for people to download lilrob..

i just realized if its in raw mp3 format i can go to it on my phone and download it to listen to lol.. so anyone with MP3 formatted songs that are uploaded to a server and not in a .zip or some other format post links.. share the wealth :-)

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1797
http://media.putfile.com/06-DJ-Billy-E---Beats-4-My-Van

Gold Member

Post Number: 3021
putfile don't work.. has to be a direct link to mp3.. and yes i just tried uploading to my own putfile and went through 20pages on my cellphone to get to the link and it would not work lol..

but for music of ROE.. that works fine :-)

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3749
why uwant me to share music with ya???? give me a good reason if u can convince me ull have over 1k songs at your mouse pointer....

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1798
do you have aim? i could send it that way.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3022
nah nah nah.. i remember you posting links to songs you liked.. like a playlist.. just something similar to that..

as far as music.. i have tons.. i was just thinking about putting some on my phone.. i lost the data cable so the only way to do it is by download from the net and i can't upload my mp3s to a dedicated server to do it..

ive got 30gigs of music.. had i had a dedicated server to host on i'd be set lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us