Amp protection mode

Silver Member
Username: Fatkid

tonawada, Ny

Post Number: 116
i cant get my amp out protection mode i have unhooked and hooked back up every thing and i cant get it out of protection. if i hook up a different amp to the same connections that amp works fine with no problems. what can i check or could this amp be blown

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1929
It's definitely possible it is broke. But what amp is it, how much power does it put out? How big of wiring do you have hooked up?

Silver Member

tonawada, Ny

Post Number: 117
it a little audioban amp, it puts out 220 wrms bridged 4 ohm and 110 wrms a channel nonbridged. not the best amp but i got it for free so it worked fine for 9 months until now and its got 8 gauge for power and ground

Silver Member

tonawada, Ny

Post Number: 118
this is the amp
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3030

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2019
you check the fuse on the amp? if anything, mind as well open the amp up and take a look inside. look to see if anythings burnt, and most likely, its not worth fixing if you see a lot of burnt components.

Silver Member

tonawada, Ny

Post Number: 120
the fuse on the out side is fine i changed it and it still dont work so i guess i will take it apart and get back on here

Silver Member

tonawada, Ny

Post Number: 121
i took it apart and cant find any thing burn so i have no idea where to go from here?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us