TRELL..need some input on the.........

Bronze Member
Username: 40hz

N.C. Usa

Post Number: 61
ya u know it!!!!! the sd2.5 15in sub..just talked to D.J. at audioque and have been looking at the 2.5 15 to run off my kx600.1(689rms) question is how do yours sound? are they loud and low?He told me just to tune it at 40hz. I ll just be runnin 1 15.I was gonna go a head and order it cause it looks awesome..specs and pics,but I wanted to get a little input from someone w/experience.

Gold Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC VP of 15 Wan...

Post Number: 1032
Yea man. Very good damn subs! They get loud and low, even with minimal power. I only had 150watts going to mine in my vids, so they are very efficient also. Go ahead and get it man, experience is better than me telling ya! You won't be dissappointed though! Rep that AQ and NC well! lol

Bronze Member
Username: 40hz

N.C. Usa

Post Number: 63
got it dogg!!! woohoo!!!!! will be wangin 15 inches SOON!!!!He had 1 left from a recent batch that they made so itll ship out in the a.m. should get it in 3 days by ups.thanks for turning me on to the 2.5 . I told him(D.J.)the owner of audioque that you had them and thats how i found out about them.He knew who you were,we're both in NC,he recognized the accent.anyways he knew you were under powering and said you were getting a new amp soon.I told him you just got it and posted pics of it on here.hopefully you get some kinda kick back from refering me to him..ill keep informed on install when it comes in.O nice KX by the way...gotta love the kicks amps.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 5628
:-) Good Choice.

Gold Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC VP of 15 Wan...

Post Number: 1047
Yea, the thing is...I don't have it yet! lol Its in shippin right now, should get it Monday!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us