Question?

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Earthquake Amp

Post Number: 284
i was wondering if it was better to mount a sub facing up rather then facing fowards. Like if you go off roading and the sub is facing forward and is fully extended on a bass note then you hit the ground, because of gravity would it hurt the sub? idk its just been bothering me

Silver Member
Username: Oglejust

You aint bangin unless..., Il

Post Number: 844
y would u bump it while going off road lmao

Silver Member

Earthquake Amp

Post Number: 287
well i live in the middle of no where and theres a s**t load of dirt roads and that is one of the most fun things to do. but then again mabey its just a highschool thing...idk but i was jw if its better for a sub to be facing up or forwards.

and u bump it wile off raoding cuz u gotta listen to something...u cant buy it then not listen to it...lol

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3365
usually in SUV's do sub up port back...cars are usually sub back port back...but thats in general, of course their are exceptions

Silver Member

Earthquake Amp

Post Number: 289
well im already planning on doing sub up port back in my truck i was jw if it was better for it up.

Silver Member
Username: Oglejust

You aint bangin unless..., Il

Post Number: 851
ya do sub up port back... if ur goin offroad make sure everythings hooked down.. amp.. and box.

Silver Member

Earthquake Amp

Post Number: 290
o i already plan on it i was wondering though hypothetically could it damage the sub if it was facing forward not up
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us