Fi SSD 12" or 15"

Bronze Member
Username: Jgelp7

Post Number: 34
I'm interested in buying a Fi SSD. Would it be worth it to spend the extra $20 and get a 15" instead of a 12". Will I get more SPL and less SQ with the 15, or more of both? I'm going to be using a Kicker zx750.1 amp for whichever one I choose. I'm going to get it with a Dual 2ohm voice coil. Also can anyone help with the box? Does anyone have plans for a ported box for a Fi SSD, 12 or 15"? I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee, so the trunk is spacious.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3350
if you can fit the 15", like you can, go for the 15" then...if you get the 12", i got some plans if you want them, and i MIGHT be selling my brand new ssd...
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/for-sale/323109.html
if your interested

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

Post Number: 230
I would def be interested if you were selling your 15, im in a similar situation to jgel.

Is yours a 15" or 12"? How much you looking to get for it? I knwo you said might, but to give me an idea.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3354
its a 12"...im looking to get most back...i paid 210 for it, trying to get abuot 190 for it...shipped, my price may be high may be low...not sure on it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
What are the benefits of a flatwind coil?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3379
more power handling...

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3380
bump....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
So would the flatwind coil increse the RMS of the sub? Have you decided if you're selling? Would you sell on ebay or just ship it after you got a check in the mail?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3382
have not decided yet...the ssd can handle id say 1000 to 1200 if your careful...the way i would sell it would be:
you send me yuor address
you paypal me the correct amount
i check to make sure i got the money in my account
i send the sub to you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us