KICKER 12' comp or ALPINE type-E????

Bronze Member
Username: Makavelie187

Concord, California Usa

Post Number: 52
I have the option to have 2 kicker comp 12s (they are the lowest end sub they offer) 150rms 300 max in a ported box or i can get 2 ALPINE type-Es 12' as well in a ported box, rms is 350 i believe and max is 700 for each type-e keep in mind i can get these for the same price so which one is better.In my experience i would probaly go with alpine because they can handle more power but i want a second opintion before i make my decision. thanks

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1999
Neither. First, how much $$ you have to play around with? Is it new or used? And don't get the type e's, their eh to me. So yeah, how much $$ you got to play around with.

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

Fi SSD15 Wangers

Post Number: 830
defientrly tell us how much money u can spend. we'll give u something that will make you smile

Bronze Member

Concord, California Usa

Post Number: 53
ok heres the story, i got the kickers sitting in a box ready to slap. my friend has 2 12 type-Es dam near brand new and he is selling them to a guy that doesn't know jack about subs, so my friend said if you wana switch the comps for my type-Es he doesn't care so what should i go with??? thanks

Silver Member

Fi SSD15 Wangers

Post Number: 831
neither. sell urs and buy better

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 237
Sell them all. Look into Ascendant Audio Assassins when they come out or take a look at these http://www.tcsounds.com/db500.htm

Silver Member
Username: Gibson5469

Post Number: 110
I love my 12" kicker comp. It sounds really nice in a 2 cubic foot box, with a port tuned to 40hz. If it had a real amp powering it (not a sony amp) I bet it would sound alot better too.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11368
I hate noobs...

Bronze Member

Concord, California Usa

Post Number: 54
i don't really want to go threw the work of selling and buying more subs i just want to know which ones are better.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11385
both are sh!t!!! nobody is gonna tell u either are good..or better...

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 507
makavelie187 listen to the suggestions. They are just trying to have you spend your money in a better way with some better products that will make you happier and last longer. The assassins are nice subs.

Silver Member

Fi SSD15 Wangers

Post Number: 840
exactly the only good alpine is a typ r and those arent the best either. and the only good kicker is a blown kicker
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1589
get a kicker type e!
or an alpine L7!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us