Best hard hittin 12's......

Silver Member
Username: Eseesai

Post Number: 274
ok so im getting like 1500 on my tax returns and i wanna spend on some good subs max budget would be like 600-700dlls. what do you guys recommend and for amp too??????

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 257
wut kinda charging system do you have? and is that 600-700 for subs, amp, box, wires and everything?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3272
depends on alot. $600-700 just for subs or is that with the amp/s to? also do you have a charging system upgrade?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1990
if thats for sub and amp, considering he might already have wires and stuff from a previous install. which I'm sure of. he'll most likely only be able to run up to 1500rms. 1500rms amp - 200ish used or so. and leaves him with like 500 to play with for subs. You can get justinsogles rftb10002 for 200 bucks, it might do more than rated power. he probaly has the birthsheet.

Silver Member

Post Number: 275
the 600-700dlls is only for subs and an amp if theres room and the box and wiring i got the wire and the box ima build my self and the charging system is stock i might upgrade it or im gonna buy an CRX that already has an upgraded system???

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1991
lmao I guessed right :D

Silver Member

Post Number: 276
yeah you were right berny well i need something that can hit hard tight bass and the lows

Bronze Member
Username: Gfbl

Post Number: 28
RE SX or eclipse titanium.

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 2000
good choices. but go with MMATS!!! They hit hard and will perform very well indeed. I can't imagine how many times me and a couple of other members said MMATS and no one gets them. Its truly a great brand and is one of my top 5. I really don't have a top 5, but if I did it would be in the top 5 forsure.

Silver Member

Post Number: 277
ok mmats that sound good you have a website

and also what is everyones top5 subwoofers?????

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3278
http://www.mmatsproaudio.com/index.htm

Silver Member

Post Number: 279
yeah i think i might go with either 2 the 12inch P2.5 or 2 12inch P3.0???

or what would someone else recommend?????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us