Archive through October 01, 2006

Bronze Member
Username: Skater_bum

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 60
M., you have mail!

Troy C, you can cut the wire. Just be sure to tape if off at both ends.

Username: Debx

Post Number: 4
Skater Bum,

thank you verry much for the wiring diagram, now can the work begin. :-)

Kind reagrds

DX

Username: Lucy

Post Number: 2
Hi if my clifford alarm has water damage will it dry out itself or will it need to be replaced? Lucy

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 62
Lucy Palmer,

The answer is, yes. The water damage will dry out by itself but it will need to be replaced. Once it has dried out, it may work for a while but over time it will corrode and become inoperable.

Username: Smokey360

Post Number: 1
I have a clifford concept 40 and am needing the wiring diagrams to install it. I am also wondering what capabilities it has for adding additional sensors to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. my email is samhasson1981@yahoo.com

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 66
Sam Hasson,

You've got mail! As for adding additional sensors, you should be able to add a glass break sensor OR a shock sensor.

Username: Wnnafly

I also have a Clifford concept 40 that just stopped working. The alarm acts likes it working when you attach power to the battery as it chirps, but the remotes won't open or unlock the doors. If I could get the installation and wiring diagrams maybe I can trace out a bad wire or relay. My email is wnnafly@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Username: Totalazneclipse

San Francisco, CA USA

None of the links work anymore. =( Does anyone mind sending me Cliffnet Wizard Pro Installer Version? My email is totalazneclipse@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Username: Dutchman5

Hi, i am also looking for cliffnet pro v2.20. A link would be great.

Best regards

Fred

Username: Wnnafly

Thanks Skater Bum for the manual.

What is this Cliffnet pro? It sounds like a diagnostic program? Would it help me in any way?

Username: Ford2581

Post Number: 6
Troy C
I programmed a remote like that on an older alarm a month ago, Open the old remote and you will see at the bottom a bunch of scratch marks or cut marks, just do the same pattern on the new remote and you will have no problem.

Post Number: 7
Also if anyone could give me the link to a matrix III wiring diagram I would appreciate it. Not the RS3 just regular 3 thanks

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 67
Ed Tedford and Kris, you both got mail!

Fred Woeltjes, here's a link to the CliffNet Wizard Pro Version 2.20:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=A9B92C4D32E9E85C

Wnnafly, CliffNet Wizard is software used to program Clifford G4 and G5 systems. You have to have the interface cable for it to work.

john copello, here's a link to the installation guide for the Matrix 3:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N909449.pdf

Username: Mrmward

Im after the install docs for a clifford Concept 650? if anyone could e-mail them to me that would be great. mike@essentialsoftware.co.uk

Username: Willysguy

St john, Virgin islands

having problems with a clifford intelliguard 8000...goes off when you arm it. i only have the proximity sensor hooked up. anyone got any ideas? i do have the installation manual but that aint doing much for me.

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 70
michael Ward,

You've got mail!

chris,

What kind of car do you have? (i.e. make/model/year) Does this car have delayed dome lights? Does the alarm go off instantly or does it take a couple of seconds?

Username: Troy65

Post Number: 9
>>Troy C
I programmed a remote like that on an older alarm a month ago, Open the old remote and you will see at the bottom a bunch of scratch marks or cut marks, just do the same pattern on the new remote and you will have no problem.<<

John Copello,

Thanks for the tip. It's appreciated.

Troy

St john, Virgin islands

the car is a 1954 willys cj3b. no dome lights, doors windows,etc...the only sensor i want to work is the radar sensor. the siren comes on immediately when you arm it..

Post Number: 8
Unplug the radar sensor and see if it still goes off, if it does then you have one of the other sensor wires that is not being used grounded. If it doesn't go off anymore turn the sensitivity all the way down on the radar sensor and work your way up from there.

St john, Virgin islands

Post Number: 3
i did unplug the radar sensor and it still goes off. what should i do with all the other sensor wires? they are all cut off clean....do you think that the radar sensitivity is just turned up too high?

Bronze Member
Username: Sweepdoggy

Post Number: 23
you need to tape up all the wire that are not being used, also if you have a bonnet pin fitted make sure its wired correctly,

If you unplugged the radar sensor and it still goes off then its not the sensor. You must have another wire grounded to something or wired incorrectly also make sure none of the wires not being used aren't touching eachother that could also cause a false alarm. Double check everything.

St john, Virgin islands

when i arm the system, it goes off right away. i turn it off, it re-arms, and works like it should,but even when the system is off, and i am drivind down the road, it goes off...i also get three chirps when you disarm it. the manual dont say anything about three chirps. in my installation manual i cant find an ignition lead for the brain. only a 12+, and a negative--John, I did what you said, and checked everything, but something here is fucked up......do you think it's the brain?

St john, Virgin islands

Post Number: 5
when i arm the system, it goes off right away. i turn it off, it re-arms, and works like it should,but even when the system is off, and i am drivind down the road, it goes off...i also get three chirps when you disarm it. the manual dont say anything about three chirps. in my installation manual i cant find an ignition lead for the brain. only a 12+, and a negative--John, I did what you said, and checked everything, but something here is messed up......do you think it's the brain?

St john, Virgin islands

and also, i pulled out the 12+,(when the alarm went off going down the road), system was still grounded, re-armed itself and went off again. i just disconnected the whole thing and....i dont know... free fishing trips in the VI if someone can fix this(thats what I do)....

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 72
Chris,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the Intelliguard 8000:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/intelliguard8000_install.pdf

The 3 chirps you are hearing when you disarm the system is just to let you know the system was triggered. Normally you would only get 1 chirp. On page 11 of the installation guide there is a description of the LED flashes that should help you narrow down why the system is triggering. It's called FACT and along with the Eight-Event TotalRecall, the system should identify what is causing the alarm to false.

The diagram will also show you the ignition wires. White/Brown is the key side of the ignition wire and Green/Blue is the car side of the igniton wire. Another thing you can try is to check your ground wire. Make sure that it is screwed or bolted down to bare metal,if it's not ran directly to the battery, and that it is not corroded. A bad ground can have some very strange effects on alarm systems.

Username: Kevsbear

Im having the clifford intelliguard 950 fitted can any one tell me if you can get it to say "stand away" or something like that instead of a chirp??

many thanks Neil..

Username: Troy65

Post Number: 10
GENERAL NOTICE

I came across this site yesterday and it has links to many different alarm systems. Although it appears to be in Russian, there are still a lot of wiring diagrams in English.

http://www.autoelectric.ru/autoalarm/clifford/m-clifford.html

Troy

St john, Virgin islands

Post Number: 7
skater --that's the site i got the install manual from. thanx for all the advice, guys, ill let ya know how it goes. chris

Username: 94_eg8

Livingston, CA USA

Hey all,
I'm very very new here, was searching to find a way to put back an alarm that we pulled out of my car. its a clifford concept 20 alarm. but i been searchin for the wiring diagram for the alarm, so maybe i can put back myself, so i can learn and save some money. the reason it stop working was the battery died. so im wonderin if its easy to put back. and the programmin part of it also. and it had remote start with before. hope this is not too long of a post. sorry if it is, hopefully some1 can help me my email is (tat209@hotmail.com)
thanks all

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 73
Neil,

You can add a 516L or a 516U to your Intelliguard 950. Go to www.directed.com and look under "Security & Convenience" for more information.

Troy C and chris, thanks for the info!

Jonathan Rosquites, check your mail. I sent you the installation guide for the Concept 20.

Username: Kevsbear

Thanks guys for the info!
looking forward to getting my new car with it fitted

Neil

Livingston, CA USA

thanks for the guide skater bum

Livingston, CA USA

hi again, i dont know if this makes any sense, but i have clifford intellistart that goes with the concept 20. i dont know if that has a guide also. let me know, i think i need that too. i hope im making sense. i guess thats the remote start for the alarm. thanks

Username: Brewerguy

Elnora, Alberta Canada

Hi Skater Bum. New member here.I've just bought a used truck, which has a Clifford USA made Intellistart. The numbers on the unit are
MWC4003U6HA
50-126
CLIFFORD

Has a yellow tag REV: H, also Brown tag REV:H
No name of the unit except Clifford. The remote is an old 4 button, red lcd key fob. Also, this remote will unlock the doors, roll down/up the windows, but not start the truck. There is a white wire cut, leading out of the unit.
Sure would appreciate any info I can get, on how to operate it, whether I should re-connect the white wire, also any wiring diagrams or manuals you could point me to. Thanks so much in advance. Ken

St john, Virgin islands

Post Number: 8
OK... i did what all you guys suggested, and the alarm worked fine for a week or two. now, the LED is on all the time, and it wont arm or disarm. i can hear clicking in the brain, and if i hold down the #1 button, i can set off the panic alarm, but thats all. im ready to buy a new alarm... this thing is driving me nuts...what gives

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 76
chris,

If the LED is on all the time, it's in valet mode. On the master remote control, push the side button twice and the large top button once. On the companion remote control, press the headlight button and the * button at the same time. The lights will flash to let you know that you've entered/exited valet mode. It's all on page 5 of the owner's manual.

Here's a link to the owner's manual for the Intelliguard 8000:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/og/clifford/intelliguard8000_owners.pdf

St john, Virgin islands

Skater-- I called DEI and they told me if i send back the brain they will upgrade me to the new unit ( i think the concept 400). the lady on the phone was way too nice and their customer service cant be beat for a big 'ol company like they are now. said the wiring harness is the same and everything...we shall see......thanx for the help, ill let ya know how it turns out.

Username: Julian2

Skater Bum, can you post another link to the CliffNet Wizard Pro Version 2.20?

Thanks

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 78
Julian Hale,

Here's your link:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=1C1E9A090AE3608D

Username: Wite_ride

Detroit, Michigan US

Skater Bum, could you e-mail me the wiring diagram for the intellistart (old one) I have it installed along with a concept 60 in my F150, I am having problems and I need to re-wire the system and I only have the inst. guide of the Concept 60
Thanks

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 79
Memo Perez, what's your email address?

Username: Dave_2a_

Chatham, Kent United Kingdom

Hi
Could I have the wiring diagram for the Concept 50 please, and also the original Eagle(!)

Thanks

Dave

dave_oliver@talk21.com

Username: Mikeyxr7

West sacramento, Ca Usa

Hi I am new to hooking up car alarms and I am looking for a instalation guide for the clifford inteligaurd 750 any help would be great
thanks Mikey
My e-mail is mikeyxr7@yahoo.com

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 80
Dave Oliver and mike stom,

You both have mail!

Detroit, Michigan US

Skater Bum e-mail is memoperez@comcast.net I am looking for the intellistart (old module) wiring guide, thanks again
Memo

Detroit, Michigan US

Oliver You may find the concept 50 wiring guide in this site http://www.clifford.com/guides/wiring/concept50_wiring.pdf

Detroit, Michigan US

Correction; The e-mail memoperez@comcast.net is my e-mail not Skater_bum as I wrote by mistake.

Memo

Username: Curran

please can somebody send me the wiring diagrams for the clifford concept 650. any help would be much appreciated. thanks

my email address is curran3001@ntlworld.com

Username: Egmontman1

Skater Bum, you rock! You efforts are much appreciated. I didn't even have to ask for something. It was all here.

A big CHEERS to you

Detroit, Michigan US

Skater Bum, thank you very much!!!!, I got the intellistart wiring guide, I appreciate your help.....

Memo

Username: Dave_2a_

Chatham, Kent United Kingdom

Thanks for the Concept 50 info - any ideas regarding the Eagle? (Yes, I know it's as old as the hills....)

Username: Curran

thanks very much Skater Bum. i've been looking for that for over a year now.

Username: Eci

Skater Bum can you email me the following? I'd really appreciate it:

Wiring diagram/installer manual for AG 4 w/ Intellistart, SmartWindows, the works

Wiring diagram/installer manual for IG 750

Wiring diagram/installer manual for BlackJax 5 solo

I'll Paypal you some money if you can send me this stuff, also with some installer tips on the blackjax. I'll be putting it in myself on an 07' Mustang GT. The AG4 and IG 750 were pro installed on 2 of my other cars, I just want the info if I ever need it. Installer is out of business.

waster@cox.net

Username: Mikeyxr7

West sacramento, Ca Usa

Thank you skater bum you rock!

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 82
All in a days work! It's my job, it's what I do!

Username: Fred_a

Skater Bum!

I have a Concept 600 and IQ 900 that I need install and wiring guides for... Seems your THE MAN. What is the CliffNet Wizard Pro Version 2.20? Install ware for the laptop and if so does it have value for my Cliffords? Most kind of you to assist, mate!

Fred

Username: Fred_a

Skater Bum!

I have a Concept 600 and IQ 900 that I need install and wiring guides for... Seems your THE MAN. What is the CliffNet Wizard Pro Version 2.20? Install ware for the laptop and if so does it have value for my Cliffords? Most kind of you to assist, mate!

Fred
rebates4_me@yahoo.com

Username: Dazfoz

HI,

I have the Cliffnet software but have misplaced my old interface cable, does anybody have a link to an idiots guide to making a new one??

Thanks

Daz

Username: Thyllamus

i have a clifford nightvision module and am after the wiring guides for it can any body help my email is s_mooremorton@yahoo.co.uk cheers

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 87
Fred,

Here is a link to the installation guide for the Concept 600:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/concept600_install.pdf

I'll have to find the installation guide for the 900IQ. I've got one for the Intelliguard 900 but not for the IQ.

As for the CliffNet Wizard Pro Version 2.20, it's software that you can use to program all of the features of the G4 and G5 series Clifford systems. You need a special programming cable inorder to use the software. And speaking about that cable...

Darren Foster,

You're better off finding that lost cable because there is a circuit board built into the cable and I'm not sure that you can just build one.

sean moore-morton,

Here is a link to the owner's guide for the NightVision system:

http://www.clifford.com/guides/ogs/nightvision_owners.pdf

I'll try to find the installation guide for it as well.

Bronze Member
Username: Sweepdoggy

Post Number: 25
i got the 900 iq mate, i will email it to you, cheers

Username: Quingo

SKATER BUM,

Is there any chance that you could repost the link to Pro installer 2.2 again pleas mate as the old link has now expired

Thanks

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 88
Scott adams,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the Intelliguard 900-IQ:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=0D28BAAB1351875E

quin go,

Here's a link to the CliffNet Wizard Pro Version 2.20:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=96A937570BB111CE

Username: 413blabbe

I recently purchased a used car with a G4 car alarm that is stuck on silent mode. Could someone please tell me how to switch to the normal setting?

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 89
Brett Labbe,

What's the model of the G4 system that you have? I will be on the top side of the unit under your dash. Without a model, it's hard to give the correct advice.

Username: Rob_b

Could someone send me the installation instructions for the concept 650 to robbagwell@blueyonder.co.uk ?

Cheers

Rob

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 90
rob bagwell,

Check your email!

Username: 413blabbe

I bought a used car with a clifford G4 Prime Level 2 alarm that is stuck on silent mode can anyone tell me how to switch it to the normal setting? I also have an intellistart 4 installed can anyone tell me how to start my car with the G4 remote? Thanks

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 92
Brett Labbe,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the G4 Prime Level 2:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/primel2_install.pdf

And here's a link to the installation guide for the IntelliStart 4:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N909005_12-05.pdf

Username: The_db

London, Bucks England

Could someone send me the installation instructions for the concept 650 to

modern_degenerate@hotmail.com

and

dspencer@capstonemortgageservices.co.uk

Thanks!!!!

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 93
daniel spencer,

Check your mail!

Username: Alexg342

hey,

can anyone help me out??? i need to get my hands on a installation guide for the clifford Concept 450.
please help!!!

cheers

Alex.G

me again...

if anyone wishes to email me it:

alexgroves342@aol.com

cheers
Alex.G

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 94
alex groves,

Check your mail!

Username: Sean_z

Skater Bum,

any chance you could put another link up to cliffnet wizard 2.20 pro again as the previous one has expired. i keep missing the 7 day expirey download everytime i check the forum out.

thanks.

or anyone with the cliffnet wizard pro 2.20 for that matter could you possibly put a link up for the download or send me a copy to:
sean_uk2k2@btinternet.com

cheers in advance!

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 95
sean,

Check your mail!

As for everyone else, here's a 7-day link to the CliffNet Wizard Pro Version 2.20:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=EEAAD3D32223D38D

thanks Skater Bum. thats a gr8 help!! :D

fingers crossed it will all go well. dont seem to complex, but we'll see :P

i'll let u know.

cheers again m8.

Alex.G

Username: Rbot

Hey, can anyone help me out? Im in need of an installation guide to a Clifford Arrow III alarm. And can I hook up a proximity sensore to this alarm? Thanks!

...and my email is: r.vandyck@hotmail.com
Thanks

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 96
robert,

Check your email!

Thanks, Skaterbum, this should help me out alot. One more thing though, my battery is drawing power while my car (92' BMW 318i) is off and my mechanic has rooted it to my alarm. Some components in my car were staying on while the keys were out of the ignition. When I wiggle the connections on the alarm the compnents go off an on, but when the compnents are back to normal the alarm does not function. What connections do you suggest looking at first? Should i just get a new alarm? or should i try to re-do all the connections. Any input would be appreciated, as ive wasted too many days trying to diagnose these electrical problems. Thanks so much.

Username: Pcdokter

Hey, can anyone help me out ? I need an installation guide of the clifford intellivoice IV.

Many thanks !!!
pcdokter

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 97
robert,

What kind of alarm system do you have? (model?)

wouter,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the Intelivoice 4:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/intellivoice4_install.pdf

anyone got install guide/manual for clifford concept 650 (UK model)

could also do with the user manual too if available aswell?
my email is: sean_uk2k2@btinternet.com

cheers,
sean.

Username: Pcdokter

Thank you very much Skater Bum !

Now i can connect the intellivoice 4, yes

greetings Wouter

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 98
sean,

Check your email!

Skater, I have a Clifford Arrow III, in a 92' BMW 318i.

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 99
robert,

I would check all of the wires coming out of the alarm and see where the go. It sounds like a bad ground so I would start there. Make sure that it is bolted to a solid metal panel and that the paint has been scratched off of the surface to ensure a solid path to ground. If that's not the problem, try the main power leads and work your way from there. Let me know what you find.

Username: Clive11

NottinghamEngland

Hi
I have a Concept 650 and want to adjust the sensitivity of the proximity sensors. I have purchaced the Cliffnet wizard software and cable but cannot find how to adjust these sensors. Is this because I have the Consumer version and need the Pro version?
Thank you in anticipation.
Clive

Username: Shelbydogg

Skater Bum,
Do yo have a link for a Clifford Matrix RS2.5x install guide?

Thanks, Shelbydogg

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 103
Clive R Johnson,

I think you may need the Pro version of CliffNet Wizard. Here's a link to the software:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=3282130448E7A1B7

Rob,

Here's a link to the Matrix 2.5x installation guide:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N919434_09-04.pdf

I hope that's the right one because I didn't see on for a RS2.5x.

Username: Shelbydogg

Thanks Skaterbum. That was the correct one. That was a quick response.
Is this Clifnet Wizard something I might eventually need to setup a system? I see lots of users asking for it. If so, what version would I need for my Matrix 2.5x?

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 104
Shelbydogg,

CliffNet Wizard is just easier than programming through the switch inside the vehicle. You should use the 2.20 version of the software for your Matrix 2.5x.

Username: Clive11

NottinghamEngland

Skater Bum
Thanks for the software. However there is still no adjustment for the proximity sensors. It seems that the information in the included help file in false. I know that they can be adjusted via the remote but I cannot remember the button sequence for this. Can you help?.
Regards
Clive

Username: Cmoschip

Hi - would anyone be able to point me to an installation/programming guide for a Clifford RS III alarm?

Thansk!

Never mind - I read and searched more. :-)

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 105
Clive R Johnson,

What's your email address?

robert AT darklodge DOT com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts