Strange Ecoustics Behavior / quick Q for L.T.

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 660
Anyone noticed ecoustics acting silly lately? Like if you post on a thread where you were the last one to post before that, it won't bump the thread to the top of the list and/or it won't raise the post count on that thread?

p.s. LT ship my amp out ok today?

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 3366
Been happening for a couple days. At least it hasn't gone completely down, yet. Pics have been disappearing as well as entire threads.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 5559
HeHeHe LT:-). Yep sent it UPS Ground. Should be there in a few days. I also sent killa's Head Unit put as well. And a few other thigs I sold on ebay...damn I spent alot on shipping sh!t today.lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 661
AWESOME!!! hey remember that ebay situation i was askin you about, where they wouldn't let me retract my bid...i ended up winning, now the seller is e-mailing me saying i have to either buy the item or pay like $14 for various fees...i just emailed ebay customer service to complain about them not letting me retract my bid.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 5562
lol, That sucks. But yea your right, You shouldnt have to pay. It was ebays fault.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3077
well it kinda was his fault i mean, you bid on it. if you got a good deal on it just get it and sell it to someone else

Silver Member

Post Number: 662
Yes Mat i did bid on it...but Ebay has pretty specific guidelines for allowing bidders to retract their bids, and i was within the guidelines.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us