What is the BEST sound deadner?dynamat etc...

Bronze Member
Username: Josegs3

Anaheim, Ca Us

Post Number: 28
can anybody help i need to know, i got a 71 chevy nova and need to know what will make my car not rattle at all.thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1269
sound deadener isnt for rattles really, yes it can help SOME of them but its mainly to stop outside noises getting into the car, engine noise..road noise..ect, but it does tighten up some panels by adding the extra space between it... as far as stopping all the rattles... break out some tools and tighten each thing up by itself.. and the louder the system.. the more your going to get (the bass will eventually make it rattle again to...if its loud enough)

Bronze Member
Username: Josegs3

Anaheim, Ca Us

Post Number: 29
shoot.then what do i do??? i got 2 L7s??

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1973
use that foam spray for in between two metal panels so that they don't flex and hit one another. or just spray it inside of all cracks and holes. that will help reduce rattling.

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1271
Good luck.....ive spent over a month trying to stop rattles....im never going to get them all thats y i figured get the 9515's....bass > rattles ;)

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1974
yeah, gets so loud you can't even hear the rattles no more lmao.

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1272
Yup^ im hoping the one will do the trick until i get enough power to power the second sub... its just gunna sit in my ride and all pretty for like 2 months until i dish out the 1500$ in power upgrades and the other 500$ on an amp.. this system is sure adding up

2 9515 = 1300$
2 Earthquake PHD5000d's = 1050$
4 Kinitic 2400's = 1200$
300A H\o = 450$
JVK KD-g820 HU = 200$
Padding = 150$
misc wires and junk...wood for box\carpet...ect 300$

and thats not even getting into components at all! i have another 400 on that and thats all just starter components until i am happy enought with my bass... A\D\S 346cs, pioneer 5-way 6x9's and kenwood 1000w. 2ch.

but my point is.... dont be to confident that you will get all the rattles, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE(atleast that i have seen) lol but you can stop almost all of them after finding them all and fixing the rattle.. but you wont find the source of them all. If you really want to get rid of them..... get some super loud subs that will just over power the rattles

Silver Member
Username: Impala63rag

Post Number: 527
ok killa it's official over $5000+ means your a bass junkie. get help. lmfao.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Nickb4247

Post Number: 160
start attending Bass Anonymous meetings.
"Hi, my names John and I'm a basshead."
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us