I just bought

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9076
I just bought a house in clearwater beach florida today for $132,532:-) it was a foreclosure and the estimated market analysis I had done on it shows it is worth $345,563:-):-):-) I cant wait to go down and check it out.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2988
gee.. wish i had that kinda money :-)

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

LaGrange, NC US oF A

Post Number: 522
132,532 woulda got you a nice system.......bad bad james....u shoulda got a system lol j/k

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3040
thats awesome james. iv been to clear water i just cant rembmer where it is, its kinda like centeral florida right?

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9078
no its right on the water near tampa,st pete area. Yeah but a system would not have had that kind of resale value:-)

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2990
yea.. when do you plan to re-sell?

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 3344
Nice! Now you need to invest in plywood to prepare for the next Hurricane! J/K man. Are you moving there or is it an investment?

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9080
strictly investment, I already own a home in Seminole which is the next town over.

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1562
hoe did you afford to do it? thats alot of money! morgage ur current home or loans? im curious cus im lookin into homes right now

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9083
mortgage rates are still very very low. Depending on what you intend to do with teh property the banks will give you different programs they offer. For this tyoe of mortgage I got a very good rate as a inestment property. The way the bank looks at it is they give me $130K and instantly I have $200K in equity so the rate is very very good because it is very low risk for them.

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 3351
My first house I bought for $122,000. 3 years later it sold for $172,000. Turns out the woman I bought it off was a recently widowed woman just looking to get out. She had no idea of the value of her house. Did you know the sellers James or was it a foreclosure in the papers? Great find either way.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9090
I got it off of a forclosure website. I am pretty sure I have a buyer for the house already at $295K:-) I have no even seen the house lol. That was a steal also paul. Where I live now the cheapest house in my town is $595K and its a dump, down south is where it is at to still make a good buck on realestate:-)

Gold Member

Nj US

Post Number: 3367
Cheers to that transaction.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9093
cheere

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3299
good for you james...thats pretty awesome

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9095
yeah I cant wait to get another:-) I cant believe this happened and I never even saw it in person:-)

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2837
lol james you buy closer and closer to me
stay away :-)

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9098
be careful before I buy your house and kick your butt out lol

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 661
what's the website James? I'll buy a house sell it and buy i nice system.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3803
thats awesome. i went to a seminar on foreclosures before. there is alot of money in them. i just dont have that money being 18 :-( .
Hey, I've been trying to rent a house in clearwater for my prom but they are all booked. care to rent it out for a week? :P

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 274
Tux rental for Trevor's prom = $100

Limo and flowers for his girl = $220

Renting James' new house for a prom party and trashing it so bad that the value
goes from $295k to less than what James paid for it = Priceless

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3805
8)
actually the house i was going to rent i planned on spending 100$ in cleaning suplies to have it looking better than when we got there lol. prom may be a party night, but i still have respect for the property lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10626
sweet move dude !

i see u use the internet 4 other things besides p0rn ..........

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9099
if I still have it then yes trevor you can have your prom party there:-) I doubt I will still have it, I am pretty sure it is sold:-)

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3303
beach week FTW!!

june 11-18

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1260
Renting a house would be badass... My friends dad is a real estate agent and he let us use one of the cabins he is selling to party in last prom haha. As for investments... We bought our house for 330000 in 2003 and we're selling it for 500000.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 10115
jame why don't you rent it out? that way the renters can make the payments for you while the propery value goes up. it will go up again in a year or two. you got such a good price. you are so lucky.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3806
ah rats! lol

hows this sound for an investment... my dads old secretary stole 200G form him over many years and eventually got caught and thrown in jail but she put it in her ex husbands name and they built a house with it. so my dad got 1/2 ownership of the house and it sold for 500ish. wasnt worth all the hassle though, just thought id post it because it was ironic.... btw james i sent you a PM earlier.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3807
ah rats! lol

hows this sound for an investment... my dads old secretary stole 200G form him over many years and eventually got caught and thrown in jail but she put it in her ex husbands name and they built a house with it. so my dad got 1/2 ownership of the house and it sold for 500ish. wasnt worth all the hassle though, just thought id post it because it was ironic.... btw james i sent you a PM earlier.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10627
trouble with renters if ur not there often to see & make sure everything is alright - they will reck ur place & cost u some big $ in repairs which u will only see after they left ......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us