How do two 10w6's compare to two 10 inch cvx's?

Silver Member
Username: Razzeldazzel06

Post Number: 200
which sub is better overall in every category out of the two??

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 338
"so if its too hard for you guys to just answer a question and move along im out PEACE OUT FU*KIN SUBWOOFER GEEKY A*S LOSERS!!!!"

Go the f*ck away...please. You annoying as hell.

Silver Member
Username: Razzeldazzel06

Post Number: 201
lol f**kin c*nts..you guys cant just shut up and answer the question lolol

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 5480
LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC VP of 15 Wan...

Post Number: 999
Bobby, this is the thing: Asking questions is cool, asking the SAME QUESTIONS 3x a day, 6 days a week...well that's pretty damn annoying! Now please let this be your last thread on this topic. To answer your question, these subs are too different type subs! The W6 is more of an SQ sub, while the CVX is more SQL. If you got the money, I'd personally would tell you to go W6. If not the CVX is nice on the pocket, pretty good SQ, and can get fairly loud with the right enclosure and power! Please let this answer help you on your journey to burying this topic!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1001
Bobby, this is the thing: Asking questions is cool, asking the SAME QUESTIONS 3x a day, 6 days a week...well that's pretty damn annoying! Now please let this be your last thread on this topic. To answer your question, these subs are too different type subs! The W6 is more of an SQ sub, while the CVX is more SQL. If you got the money, I'd personally would tell you to go W6. If not the CVX is nice on the pocket, pretty good SQ, and can get fairly loud with the right enclosure and power! Please let this answer help you on your journey to burying this topic!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1002

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 339
Triple post FTMFW! By the way...calling everyone a c*nt isn't helping your sorry a** cause.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1009
I hope he's only like 15, then maybe I'll understand! :-)

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 9999
rofl triple post.

the jl will destroy that sub in sq. the cvx might get louder but i'd take the w6 anyday.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1013
^^X2
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us