Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 444
SUCK....

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3252
made it to the superbowl and went 15-4 including playoffs...cant be too bad...lol

nah they had a bad game, cant lie about that...defense struglled, rex didnt do too bad, thomas jones did well tho. always next year

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Post Number: 199
colts got lucky

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 9964
they'll take it.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 3305
It WAS close. Until Rex threw those two picks. No turning around from that. D@mn. I really wanted the Bears to win. Props to dem Colts.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2492
colts got lucky lmao, no bears just suck

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC VP of 15 Wan...

Post Number: 987
If I were Lovie Smith, Rex would not be my starting QB next year! He has the potential to be a great backup QB, but he damn sure wouldn't be my starter!

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

Post Number: 211
A team that makes it to the SB can't suck... they have more to brag about than 30 other teams...

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 3314
^^True.

Bronze Member
Username: Allstar13

Houston, Texas

Post Number: 80
rex just pretty much blows

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3253
rex had 7 games with a passer rating over 100...

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1205
Everyone just finds one dude to be the scapegoat. Two interceptions didn't lose a game that had like 10 turnovers. If some of the other turnovers weren't committed then it would have been a different game. It's not Rex's fault.

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 376
Everyone knows that Rex has good games and bad games and never in between. When he has a good game, its like 300 yards for 4 touchdowns or something crazy like that, and its AMAZING. On the other end of the spectrum he has a bad game where he throws like 3 interceptions and fumbles.
P.S. i think its sad when a quarter back has 1 touchdown, 2 interceptions, and 165 yards throwing that he has an "okay" game.

Anyway, COLTS KIlled em....AND i won 40 bucks playing squares!!! OWNING!

Bronze Member
Username: Kbenz47

Rochester, New York United States

Post Number: 53
"made it to the superbowl and went 15-4 including playoffs...cant be too bad...lol"

Sorry to say this YANKSFAN, but the Bears had the EASIEST schedule in the entire NFL this past season, they arent as good as most people believe that they are.

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 665
the importance of strengeth of schedule is over-rated. teams don't get to choose who they play, a win is a win and a loss is a loss, you don't know that they wouldn't have been 15-4 still witha different schedule.

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 993
Lol Keith.Why did the Bears destroy the Saints if they had it so easy?The Bears played bad in the Super Bowl and didn't deserve to win plain and simple.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3333
looks like i dont need to say anything else cause rob and pitbull got it covered lol.

and yea, it was a pretty easy schedule but its not like the bears won by 3...they beat:
the pack 26-0
the bills 40-7
the lions 34-7
the seahawks 37-6
the 49ers 41-10
the giants 38-20
the jets 10-0
the rams 42-27
the saints 39-14

those are some convincing wins against some decent teams that contended for the playoffs and some that didnt...and one in the playoffs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us