Best Compoents for depth

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 209
I currently have Kappa Coaxs with a 2 and 3/16 inch mounting depth and it was a tight squeeze gettin em in and i want to upgrade to comps. What are the best components with 2 3/16 or 2 1/4 inch mounting depth for about $180-200. Thanks for all teh help...I've been looking at some of the slimline CDTs etc...

Also for the record, I have a 2000 Cherokee...if anyone has fit deeper speaks in their front doors in a cherokee, let me know.

Another thing, are Kick panels worth it or no? theyre expensive but maybe I could find em cheap on ebay if its really worth it. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Langless28

Boston, MA

Post Number: 680
i have a 97 cherokee sport and fit polks in. they are 2 11/16's, their is acutally some headway between the door and acual door panel so i put like 2 or three small washers inline with the screws then used dynamat to seal the seam and it fits nicely, no scraping on the window

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1442
i believe you can fit up to 2.75in depth on the CHerokke. But if you'd like some CDT speakers PM me. I wouldn't go with the slim line though, lacking in the midbass region.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us