TREO ENGINEERING GREAT PRODUCTS BUT VERY BAD SERVICE

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 791
Thats why the TREO dealers in my area are selling what they have and are NOT restocking. Isn't that a shame something so good can be focked up by the people that work there. TREO has to be the worst when it come to helping there custmors does anybody agree with me.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 566
Been selling it for years.

Nope.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3763
I've talked to a tech there who was an as$hole. had no interest of helping me at all. all he said was "you can ship it here and pay us shipping back and we'll see what we can do" well do you think you know what the problem is after i described you what was happening? "you can ship it here and pay us shipping back and we'll see what we can do". he said he doesnt personally build the subs so how was he suposed to know. jackkass. it turned out the spider was lifting off the basket. i found that out because a treo dealer said the same thing happened to him, right out the box. so i guess their build quality isnt THAT great either. this was on a tSX btw.

Bronze Member
Username: Hgihkcin

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 82
cerwin-vega has shity service on their products too, it took me 25 emails for them just to give me an estimate on the surface area of the cone......, and their screws strip really easily and their solution to that is try and find a bigger one, and they wouldnt give me the measurment of the screw...

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio DD Z1 you wi...

Post Number: 207
lol i have never had problems with cv what screws did you strip dont you have the stroker pro 12? did you stripped the screws that went into the plate? maybe you crossed threaded them.... kinda hard to actually strip a thread of those screws the give..

Bronze Member

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 83
i have no idea what happend, but im pretty weak so idk how it happend...

Silver Member

Ohio DD Z1 you wi...

Post Number: 209
oh and how far are the stripped cause if there still long enough cut it off after the strip and reuse them

Bronze Member

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 84
they are compleatly screwed over, i gota go to the hardware store soon and find something similar

Silver Member

Ohio DD Z1 you wi...

Post Number: 212
lol always could use regular screws and not use the plates

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2402
I was telling you guys Treo SCKS BALLS when it came to customer service!

W
A
Y
N
E

S
U
C
K
S

D
I
C
K

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 799
AGREE

Gold Member
Username: B101

DD, RE, FI, TREO, KICKERUSA

Post Number: 4191
x5, thats why its crossed out on my list. it is good product, just service killed the company!

they sell you stuff, then say f-u!

why do you not have parts, for your own product?
the story is so long....
I even got into it with the TREO rep at our shop. Nothing but promises from TrEO, then nada. Wayne sucks, and I think they got rid of Craig, and he was the 1 who actually worked... WTF!

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1511
i agree even though i use to think adire was way better than treo

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3769
B, you hate DD, RE, and FI?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums