So, I have been thinking....

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4297
...about selling my IA 20.1.

I started working at an audio shop and they carry Autotek...SO, i can get a mm4000 at dealer cost

Humm...oh its so tempting

I would be running the mm4000 at 1.4ohm dialy on my 9515d and its rated at for 4000w at 2ohm...but the amp is actually a dual-mono amp (like a 2-ch class D amp).

I bet that would be interesting...hehehe.

I'm just not sure what USACi rates the amp...i remember awhile back, some controversy came up about 4ohm rating and i think the mm4000 was one of the amps discussed. I just cant remember what the verdict was on that amps "Usaci-rated" 4ohm power ended up being.

If the actual rating on that amp is 1000w or less (so i can stay in mod0-1000)...i'm seriously thinkin about grabbing one.

If i sold my IA 20.1 and orion 2500d, i would have enough $...and w/ my paycheck i could get 2 2400d's :-)

OR...i could sell the 2500d and save up for a second 20.1. But if i go Autotek, I would be runnin what we sell.

What yall think i should do?

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2945
sell both your amps and get an IA 40.1 :-)

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1473
you should send me info on a interchangeable port box or an all out spl box so i can send ya money on paypal, or atleast email me ur paypal address, just a thought, lol.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4299
richard,
can do :-)

I didnt get the play around w/ designing the box yet...i worked all day. I will get it to ya the middle of next week. I have alot on my plate right now man.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3693
to be honest man the autotek its overated thats a fact have the hifonics board but modded its not the same as the hifonics though buts its like a hifonics on steroids and yes autotek had some controversy aroudn the forums by not putttin the power they claim
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us