12 inch kicker cvx vs. fi Q vs. jl w6

Silver Member
Username: Razzeldazzel06

Post Number: 196
today my friend just got a single 12 inch kicker cvx in his jeep...it bumps pretty nice...will a single Fi Q or a JL w6 bump as loud as the single cvx????

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 764
for real man how many times are u gonna ask the same crap over and over ...

this forum is so ridiculous now ...

sq is subjective number one

if u like the cvx then get a cvx

why do u care what other people think of a sub its what u want out of it that matters

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3224
w6 no, q i'd say depends on install.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9068
There goes Mike tellin it how it is:-) I love it:-)

Silver Member
Username: Thumping_corsica

Mi, Mi Unitd states

Post Number: 337
just go get a type e! itll pound hard

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3226
and the count is 8 threads started/2 threads jacked. either get a sub or go to another forum and ask around, see how long it takes to get them annoyed to.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1627
Upload Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
why the f**k do all you lil Bitc*es care if i ask a question....honestly this forum is here to talk about subwoofers...i introduced the cvx to this thread which i have never did b4..so i dont know where any of you poor as* f**ks get off telling me to shut up and im annoying...and stop moaning and bit**ing about jacking others thread lol.....i dont do that cause every time i stayed on topic with the thread i just added a question to the thread which helped out that person when u people answered the it....maybe you idiots should stay on topic rather going off topic and suggesting more subs and other brands and stuff just answer the god damn question rather than adding more confusion by introducing more b/s...I came to this website to ask question not get talked bad about by you pieces of Sh*T!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3676
to be honest the cvx its alil louder in a average set up go to realmofexcursion great 12 challege and the cvx its all louder but that doesn mean cleaner

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3227
you fuc_king idiot, everyone here has been nice enough to answer your god damn question since you came here, even though you ask it again and again and again. please just shut the fuc_k up you piece of shi_t and go to another forum. no one has added any other sub to any question you ask, you're the only idiot that has. just pick a sub and get one you loser. you cannot ask people the same question and expect people not to get annoyed retard.

SO SHUT THE FUC_K UP AND HAVE GOOD LUCK AT ANOTHER FORUM YOU FUC_KING RETARDED PIECE OF SHI_T. AND I HOPE YOU DON'T USE THE SAME NAME/ASK THE SAME QUESTION ON OTHER FORUMS CAUSE I WILL FLAME YOU THERE AND LET PEOPLE THERE KNOW WHAT A PIECE OF UNGRATEFUL SHI_T YOU ARE.:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
lol alright buddy im ungratefull...forums are for asking questions and talking about it.....i added the cvx something different retard...i think you need to get a life..if you think your cool starting sh*t on a forum where no one can see you lolol...all i did was ask a question you should just answer it and shut up not add b/s to it cause now your just adding more stress to your small little life which compleelty revolves around SUBWOOFERS!!!im only here to get the knowledge of the best stuff for my car cause i want to unload lik 7 grand to my car and i want the best stuff....so if its too hard for you guys to just answer a question and move along im out PEACE OUT FU*KIN SUBWOOFER GEEKY A*S LOSERS!!!!you all prob love to start this drama to spice up yur lil lives LOLOLOLOLOL

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3234
hahahahahaha, what a loser.

Silver Member
Username: Lil_jon

Post Number: 410
Bobby Get a 05 x x x if you only can use 1 sub.
Take my word for it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us