Nitro rc car

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1462
i just got this ebay Item number: 150085520257 does any1 know where to get the fuel from or how to make faster?

i dont even know why i bought it, i was drunk last night and it looked cool, lol.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 5239
lol. You can get it at most any hobby shop.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2923
^^ .. Hobby shops FTW ... or just cook up some moonshine haha

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1465
can i make it faster? its says 60mph but i want it to go faster....

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3614
holy cr@p they have like a real motor i think they seem cool but they arelike for kids dont ya think??

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 5243
no lol

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1467
i dont give a damn. if its for kids it goes 60mph. thats a fast toy for a kid.

i can too make it faster i been researching they sell all kinds of upgrades even bigger engines.

there is one that went 130 mph, lol thats faster than some peoples real car.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3615
how do you do to make it faster??? and why are some rc toys on ebay for than 1k to 12k????

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1468
buy faster engines and engin parts! i found one site that said 130 is the fastest then i found one that said world record id 111, but either way thats fast!

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

SSDs, OK U.S.A

Post Number: 663
buy some straight nitro methane, and dont mix methanol with it. go to www.vpracing.com or something like that. or check www.nhra.com or www.dragracecentral.com check out some race fuels to buy, screw regular gasoline

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1470
^ it doesnt take regular gas
if i listen to you i will break it on the 1st day, lol

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 714
http://h1071118.hobbyshopnow.com/services/advanceresultsDetail.asp?strProd=FUEL& strSearchType=ALL&strInCategory=CSFA&strInManufacturer=ALL&intResultCount=35

The stuff I always get is 20% Nitro, 12% Oil.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2901
ya those little bitchs are fast as fvckk, i seen one at the beach once and it was throwing 3 foot roosts.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 9916
get some loud exhaust for those.

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 238
haha mini glass packs FTW

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 3256
Thanks for the link Mark. Gots to get me some new toys.

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Wishes there was an 18...

Post Number: 793
traxxas makes some really nice ones. the jato is a nice one, 50+ out of the box. the awesome ones right now are the T-maxx and revo. go to google or somewhere and do a search for traxxas...

and no they arent for kids.

Silver Member

Post Number: 794
there is a really awesome video somewhere i am trying to find of a tmaxx or a revo that does uncontrollable wheelies. it came with wheelie bars for a reason... out of the box wheelies on an rc car, i repeat, not for kids... :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 795
revo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PZiF4cHFss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1QOEHCnN0M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IugLPmuOwdE

funny video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgV6Svai5bM

still cant find the good video...

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 786
Nitro RC are the s h i t I have a TRAXXAS T-MAXX

Silver Member

Post Number: 796
cant forget the few that have the patience for this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRvZ8UAu6Po

man, bringing up old hobbies is like cocain for me, im all geeked trying to find videos now. chasing cats with them is kinda fun...

Silver Member

Post Number: 797
joey, tmaxx's rock! you ever play with electric cars? ive seen some wicked fast brushless motor cars, kinda like the vid i posted above without mentioning it was a brushless motor car... link again - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1QOEHCnN0M

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 787
I'm about to go drive my T MAXX right now its 12:oo maybe the cops will be called but who gives a s h i t.

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 968
Tmaxx's are garbage.I had one and I had to replace every stock suspension part on it.Revo's on the other hand are great.I don't reccomend you trying to go any faster because if you don't even have a clue how to make it faster that tells me you aren't an experience hobbyist and probably won't be able to control a 60 MPH car or probably even a 40.I've had many Nitro powered R/C cars and a 50 MPH R/c coming at you can be a little scary lol.If you really want something fast you should look into Schumacher and one of their touring cars with a 3speed trans and clutch bell.If you swap out the stock engine for an on-road turbo engine you should be able to hit about 90-95.Then you have to weight reduct it carefully to gain a little more speed but becareful because if you lighten it too much the front end will lift off of the ground and flip over from all the air flowing under then car.That car the set the record by the way...had about 2-3 thousand dollars invested into it with a custom hand modified engine :-)

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 969
Oh and as Tremor said "They are not for kids" well Tremor you're wrong.I built my first R/C model when I was 11 years old which was a Kyosho Usa-1,a 4-wheel drive 4-wheel steering twin motor electric powered monster truck :-) What you meant to say Tremor is that they are NOT TOYS,they are remote control models.They require routine maintenance and care,toys don't.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 970
Oh and as far as glass packs on them goes,lol...they already have straight pipes and the "mini glass packs" would only restrict the power and would supress the sound.If you want it loud take off the exhaust and just run the header or exhaust manifold,I don't reccomend it but...it would be loud lol and a loss of power :-) Oh and run 30 percent,your engine probably won't last as long but it will increase your engines output as long as you tune it properly.You always want to buy fuel at the local hobby shop to avoid the HazMat shipping charges.

Silver Member

Post Number: 798
rob, stuff breaks on rc cars all the time dude... its not a cheap hobby... i hope you replaced every stock suspension part with aluminum when possible. and yes, touring cars is where the real speed is but they have to be on flat surfaces. 50+mph stadium trucks own the little fast and furious cars...

Silver Member

Post Number: 799
yeah rob, that is pretty much what i meant to say. some kids are too irrisponsible or have adhd too bad for an rc car... and yeah, dont run em without the pipe...

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 973
Lol once again TREMOR,WRONG!I did not replace anything with aluminum lol...I replaced the parts with nylon(RPM's Parts) because aluminum is just added weight and it bends and then you're screwed :-( Plastic or composites have flexing capabilities that metal does not.I have a fully modified Racing revo but I kept it as light and plastic as possible.Aluminum is heavy and causes poor response in R/c cars.Sure it may not seem like much but when you have something that's only 6-9 pounds every gram does count :-)-Especially when racing.Have you seen the new Jato 3.3 by the way? R/C car action tested and radared at 64.7?Miles per hour :-)

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1472
hey rob i am not experienced this is the first one i will own and it says it starts out at 60mph, your right i prolly wont be able to control it, but how can i make it faster do you know of a way? what do i get what can i upgrade? you seem to know what ur talking about so help me out. i know this one isnt name brand, or atleast i dont think so, but do u know if so let me know.

Silver Member

Post Number: 800
lol, rob, settle down... we all know that someone, somewhere, will take SOMETHING more serious than it has to be. i just like to play with them and never worried about the grams i added by replacing parts. i sure wish they made an aluminum engine case, the bolts from the rear suspension break the plastic everytime you somehow hit something with the back tires...

and yes, the jato 3.3 rocks. i like the 3.3 in the revo and tmaxx but they are just too tall...

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1476
bump

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1477
bump for rob

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 646
lmao. drunk on ebay and it looked cool. haha. when i get drunk ima make sure i dont have any more than a couple bucks on me... it leads to giving little kids lots of money and buying useless things. check out www.beatyourtruck.com they have some killer videos. some of them little gas rc cars jumpin a house and sh!t. some sweet stuff. i want one, never got around to gettign one. and no money

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1479
yea im drunk again 2! if rob would tell me wat to buy to make it faster i would right now.

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1507
where is the smart assssssssss rob?

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1455
bigger tires = higher top speed !!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums