Mmats dreadnaut

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 811
so im gunna start my cut through i soon as i find a new bed for my 1987 s10 gunna go with a dreadnaut ported into the cab, its 1100rms dvc 2ohms, curent set up 2cvrs and a8002t seald, so 2 questions, if i run the dreadnaut of the audiobahn (bridged @4ohms 800rms) would it be alrigght for a while until i get a abetter amp, and secondly how much louder will the dreadnaut be then the cvrs( 2 10's seald) the dreadnaut will be a 15...thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2891
800 will be fine, but 1200-1500 would be better. as for loudness, probally around 6db's im guessing, plus low bass will have a lot more authority. PS im glad some1 finally chose a sub other than fi.

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 812
thanks dustin....was gunna go with a juggernaut 1400rms but the dreadnaut is said to have much better sq and im giong more for an sql system...u think i could go as far as to put 1500 to it...? keep in mind to i only have a 150amp alt and a yellow top guna be running 1/0awg, will i be able to run 1500 for the sub and say another 60 for the mids....?...amp i want is a sundown audio (1500@1ohm)...

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1175
You have enough alternator and adding the battery your voltage should stay at 14.4 if not above it...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us