Question for all...

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 318
I wanted to throw out a question to everyone that you may have fun with. As many of you probably know after all my questions, I am planning a system for this summer to put in a car that I don't yet have . I will be purchasing an SUV this summer, and I was wondering, if you were the one buying, what would you pick? I really like the Jeep Grand Cherokee and obviously I will be making my own choice, but I'd like to hear from you! I should have about $10,000 to spend, but would probably prefer to stay around $8,000. Let me know what you think. Year, model, color, engine, whatever info you wanna add to it!

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 433
hmmm
1 - Yukon Denali
2 - Lincoln Navigator
3 - Ford Expedition
4 - Ford Explorer
Those are my top choices for the moment..im also going to be buying a SUV by this summer and i am choosing between these choices

BTW these are all gas guzzlers except for the explorer..jus to let u kno
and for the color i am goin to have blak on blak ^^
and since u r in the 8g range..my guess is that you can get one around the year of 2000-02 for that price

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 321
My mom has a V8 Explorer that isn't too bad with the gas. And I'm with you...black on black all the way! I don't like the Expedition but I would love a Navi or Denali, but those will be more than $10,000 won't they?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3601
man i want the new lilcoln navigator its so cool with the new design i so want that truck and its better that the redesign escalade damn give that 10k for down payment for the navigator man.

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 322
haha sorry Rob...what SUV do you like for 8-10g?

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3602
get an explorer 96 get a extreme dimensions body kit 22 inch rims so cool sound system lambo doors and wat more u can ask for??? plus ull have some extra cash and will look better than the jeeps or expeditions.

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 323
haha...I don't know that I would want to go that extreme. I kinda want to be able to have the outside pretty much stock and still look good. Plus, I want to get a car with decent miles on it, and a 96 is going to have a ton...

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3603
hah u wish man i luv my 1996 explorer man.

Upload

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3604
Upload

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 324
I'm not saying anything bad about them. That's just not the car I want. That does look nice by the way.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 1026
Jeep Cherokee Classic FTW. i think they look great stock. i like the white with the greyish rims, and tinted it looks sweet <---- almost got one, kinda pissed i didn't...

on a different note, ford reported a record breaking $6 bil loss, GM also had a huge loss, while Toyota and Honda broke record profits. wonder why... let the arguing begin

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 325
American FTMFW...I don't care if they don't last as long

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3606
well i juz put the grill on it. but i need a new set of rims man i sold my last rims i got bored and now i got some system now i have to earn some money for the new rims

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 326
Damn...you've had a lot of nice systems for being 18...not to mention some nice wheels!

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3608
well i sold them, im gettin another set of wheels soon and my system i sold it right now i dont have nothing, my new system its here though but is still in the packages. and the subs havent built the box etc.

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 327
Anyone else have a fovorite SUV in the 8-10g range?

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 194
jeep gc

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Clover Grove, Murderapolis... We from the ...

Post Number: 318
chevy blazer?
Jimmy?

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 328
I would consider those I suppose. They seem a little small. Greeny...you work at Sam's Club in MG right?

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 544
Get the JGC man...got my 99' JGC a week and a half ago and i couldn't be happier!! Your budget is even higher than mine was and my Jeep is fully loaded with power everything, sunroof, heated leather seats, all time 4x4...the 4.7 L V8 doesn't get good mileage but it's not as bad as my 2000 Crown Vic Police Cruiser was....

...Seriously though between my dad and myself we've owned 3 JGC's...one ran to 145,000 miles before any major repairs, and my dad's current jeep has 177,000 miles with no major repairs.

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 329
I would love to get the JGC...that's probably what I will try to do. I wish it was a little larger in the back tho.

How many MPG do you get? I love the 4.7.
Also, how many miles were on yours when you bought it?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1180
Hey what do ya know? Mrs. Rob photoshopped another set of wheels onto his car! Awesome!

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 330
haha

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Wishes there was an 18...

Post Number: 776
i love my grand cherokee... :-)

i make my own trails and murder ears on command...

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Wishes there was an 18...

Post Number: 777
"Hey what do ya know? Mrs. Rob photoshopped another set of wheels onto his car! Awesome!"

bwahahah... i woulda never noticed because i overlook big wheels as much as i overlook trees...

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3609
yeah the first ones its photoshopop i said it the last time

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 233
2001-2002 trail blazers are tight and get decent gas milage

Silver Member

Post Number: 548
my JGC has 75K on it. Miles per gallon is hard to say right now cuz the reading is still going up...

what i mean is when i got it, it said like 3.5miles/gallon because it had only been driven around the dealer lot and on short test drives for months...

after a week and a half of regular daily driving it's up to 11.5miles/gallon and still rising every day.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1921
chevy blazer xtreme if you can find one.

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 332
Awesome...any others? A lot of people have opinions but the JGC is getting most...

Silver Member

Post Number: 550
"I wish it was a little larger in the back tho."

funny i say the same thing bout my girlfriend...anyways you'd be surprised how much cargo area there is. Back seat flips forward up against the back of the front seats, and the backs of the rear seats then flip down making a flat surface (like a 30 second easy process)...

...I co-manage a couple retail businesses and i transfer lots of merchandise from 1 store to another on a daily basis. The JGC may not look like a big suv, because it isn't, but everything is designed so efficiently it makes up for the lack of sheer size. Also i've driven explorers, suburbans, tahoes etc. and the JGC is more agile, maneuverable and parkable than any of those.

sorry if i sound like a jeep dealer, i just love my car!!!

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 333
lol that's good. All I will be hauling will be my subs and my girl, so the comment was more for wishing there was more room with the 4 seats up and 2 15s in the back.

Silver Member

Post Number: 552
your girl might not fit?? DAMYYYYUUUMM SHE MUST GOT A SERIOUS BADUNKADUNK!!!

<<<<<jealous

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 335
lol very funny. all i mean is that hauling with the seats down is no big deal. i got the girl in front, subs in back, and im good to go

Silver Member

Post Number: 553
i'm j/p :-) i got the day off tomorrow so i'ma stay up all night gettin lifted...feelin good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us