Liquidation Expo

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Clover Grove, Murderapolis... We from the ...

Post Number: 312
Saw a commercial on tv for audio equipment liquidation expo nearby. i saw Pioneer in dash screen that flashed by going for 199.99. seems real unlikely that i will find something like that but im think im gonna check it out this weekend and maybe i can pick up some steals? anyone been to any these expos before?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3230
if they are 199.99 brand new and nice...hook a brother up...

they have them in dc all the time...never been to one or seen whats at them

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2915
better get there way early..

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4282
its bullsnit.

those sales are a joke...usually they only have stuff like pyle, profile, lanzar and others...and their prices are usually just as high as 'normal' stores.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2887
LOL ya i went to one once in toledo, LOL what a joke the best sh1t they had was kicker, and even then all they had was L7's, no amps, the rest of the sh1t was sony/dual/pionner(lower models), and some pa crap, it was pretty funny cause they guys that were in charge of the audio section where smokin weed in the back, i could tell cause it reaked(sp) in the demo room and you could hear them talkin about it.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4284
and like kevin said...if you do want to see anything descent get there early...they will only have like 3 good items.

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Clover Grove, Murderapolis... We from the ...

Post Number: 314
ehhh screw it then im not gonna kill myself to get there for garbage

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 3233
Sucks that some of those "shows" charge an entrance fee. You have to pay before you can even see what you have the "priveledge" of buying. Worthless, IMO.

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC VP of 15 Wan...

Post Number: 962
Well the ones we have here in NC are pretty decent, but like everyone else says...YOU HAVE TO GO EARLY! lol We have ours at the state fairgrounds in Raleigh, and it'll be people waiting out like 4:30 in the morning, cause they normally open at like 6!

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1161
^^^Hardcore junk enthusiasts... Can you say garage sale?

Bronze Member
Username: Dreamtheater

Post Number: 52
hey paul what part of NJ your from? i live in middlesex county

Bronze Member
Username: Themann

Mt. Holly, NC USA

Post Number: 83
I don't know about that Raleigh one but the one I've been to in Charlotte sucked a big one. My friends and I thought it was gonna be sweet, and it definitely wasn't. Like Canaan said, all they have is pyle, profile, lanzar, and that kinda junk. The guy there was like yeah man I got two pyles (or something like that) in my explorer - and we said are they loud - he said "they f_cking POUND" - I remember vividly. lol. Yeah unless you know they are having some good stuff or gonna get there early then I'd sleep in. I will say that I got some cool Scarface posters from a guy for $5, he prob. only paid $2 for them but they're still sweet

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 3246
Dream, south jersey, camden co.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us