Need to be the loudest...without breaking my budget

Bronze Member
Username: Sidmeister

Post Number: 45
My friend just bought 2 12" kicker L7 and put them into a ported box and is runnning them at about 75% power...which in return makes his system louder than mine....Im looking to sell my system and upgrading. I have 2 amps that i am looking to run, and have about $700 what subs would maybe be louder than his L7's?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4279
what vehicle do you have?
what amp do you have?

Silver Member
Username: Steve_collins

Post Number: 274
well what are the amps and if you have room i would try out the new fi 15 bl's fully loaded and rock his
as s they are 628 total

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
I have a 2000 Monte Carlo SS and i have a Audiobahn 1300HCT and a Hifonics Brutus 1606D...my rival has a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix..

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3229
isnt it weird how we always wanna out do our friends?? lol

i dont blame you tho

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
I used to be the loudest sooo....it pisses me off when someone out does me...but a friend? come on, i wanna knock him down

Silver Member
Username: Impala63rag

Post Number: 412
Here ya go, I'm selling my sub and box on E-bay cheap. Anyone here will tell ya that dd 9512's hit hard.

http://cgi.ebay.com/DD-Digital-Designs-9512-F-subwoofer-with-custom-box_W0QQitem Z260082304886QQihZ016QQcategoryZ18803QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 4283
https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn;jsessionid=1545c15eb161db8/shopdata/0030_SSD/product_overview.shopscript

Try 2 Fi Audio SSD 15's. $209 shipped each

You can get a box for 2 15's in our trunk...if you build it right. I have built a box for 3 12's in the trunk of a 2005 Monte Carlo.

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Clover Grove, Murderapolis... We from the ...

Post Number: 313
u could steal and sell his l7s and get a new system along with the 700. thatll knock him downjk

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
good idea

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
wait a minute....ill have about $1000 after i sell my subs since i have $700 layin around right now

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC VP of 15 Wan...

Post Number: 960
get rid of that Audiobahn amp, that series draws a helluva lot of current! Hence the name, "High Current"-HCT! lol You could get some AQ HD3s!

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

St. Paul, MN

Post Number: 727
you should first....sell ur amps and then look around on the forums and see what people got for sale.....thats what im duing...just got my new sub and when im done my sytem..(incuding charging system) will have cost me just over $1000 and it would shite all over some L7s

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 188
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/for-sale/319529.html

talk to him man, his aim is CbF6709 he's got 2 12" SSd's and a ZX1500.1 and they'll blow those L7's outta the water..He told me he'd go like 650 shipped for everything and itll sound extremly good too

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
I decided to go for 2 15" SSDs in a ported box....since ive never built a ported box could someone give me some dimensions like size and how long and wide do i make the port (slot btw)

Gold Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 1035
make sure you can fit the thing in ur trunk is all I have to say. alot of people build this enormous box then it doesnt fit. does your backseat come out???? if it does make a box that will slide through there so it can be bigger than sliding it through the trunk opening.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
My backseat does fold down and im sure it will fit, i have three subs in there now...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us