Extra Battery or Not???

Bronze Member
Username: Nkknutson

Post Number: 83
I'm running around 1100rms to an FI Q and i also got an alt. that has 175amp to it. Do you think i need to update my battery or will the stock one run just fine? "my car is newer car" If i need to get a new battery should i replace the main one with a better one or just add the battery to the back. I will be adding another 300 or 400rms later for the speakers. I will forsure use Kentik as my choice

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3205
you should be fine but i'd just go ahead and replace the one under the hood with a kinetik and do the big 3.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5911
You are fine as is. Why replace something that is working well?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3207
yeah, he's fine. i just suggested replace it now, if he can, for possible future upgrades.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
so some day down the road invest in a KHC1800. that will save me some money to get the new eclipse Nav systme that came out. i need the extra funds!!! that battery selection is the correct one right? any other modles or brands that you would suggest or be better for the car?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3217
if you get the money later on investing in a kinetic would never hurt. you don't need it now but later you might if you upgrade your system. and yeah kinetic is the way to go, either that or a yellow top. but the kinetic is the better choice. i also hear stinger batteries are good but not alot of people around me use them but the few that do have no complaints.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
thanks for the help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us