Huge Suprise at work today!!!! Everybody look

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11287
I came to work today got on the computer like i do everyday and to my surprise i have a new os...windows vista...i have been messing around with it for about an hour and i really like it...im sure i will until something bad happens..lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Vista

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1097
Pretty cool stuff. I was wanting to see what it was all about. I may have to upgrade soon.

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio DD Z1 you wi...

Post Number: 203
it has anti piracy programs intergrated into it i was told anyways dont know if its true but i was told that it wont burn cd onto the harddrive but i could be wrong

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11288
I was thinking to myself damn the government works fast...because when i left last night...i still had xp.lol

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1232
ive been running it for about a year now so welcome to a year ago lol

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11289
i have had longhorn for a while at home...but its not the same...it just came out nationwide yesterday.lol

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1233
RTM version 6000 has been out for AWHILE now. It has to be activated and everything. I signed up about a yeare ago for the microsoft development team and they send you RTM versions of software for you to test out and report to them. so mines legit and activated with microsoft

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3550
well i got the vista since like 3 months ago when windows was givin them away free i like it but its too memory hungry i hav 2 gb of ram and its 1g of memory witout using anything . i got the ultimate vista really cool but u cant use alot of programs like nero u have to get another licensence and its very expensive to purchase again new software.

now i have 2 hard drives on my computer one i used it mainly the windows media center and my other hard drive has vista ultimate but i dont use it too much.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10566
since u said they did it over overnight im thinking they simply swapped out the hard drive .....

Gold Member
Username: B101

DD, RE, FI, TREO, KICKERUSA

Post Number: 4183
lol
well time for the computer engineer to add his 2cents..

ive beenin ruing Vista, since summer time last year, the retail has been out since xmas! longhorn has been out for about 2 years basically the beta vista...

vista 07 and office 07 Ive been running flawlessly on my pc. :-)

Im glad its finally out for the retail market, all in all, its a way better, secure os, still not as good as OSX or stable as linux. But still a major improvement as far as reliability, looks for microsoft.

"since u said they did it over overnight im thinking they simply swapped out the hard drive "

not necessary, they could just install it on the network pc, and set up the workstations as clients. That only takes 1 install and 1 cd on the main server to do that... :-)

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1217
u guys seen tha commercials for vista.... they are hilarious..... sumthin about the instutitute for advanced people or sumthin here one of the sites

theiap.org

Silver Member
Username: Longbluesquid

Post Number: 113
i signed up for a rebate so they should be shipping my copy soon im gettin Home premium

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 282
i got windows 98 on one of mah comps lmao. other 1 i have xp tho its decent

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 952
I heard Microsoft has already started on their new OS but that's what the Professors at my sisters college were supposedly saying,I'm not too sure about this,anyone else hear anything about it?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us