New Subs

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 471
I am pretty sure I have decided that I want 2 10 inch subs I think. I am going to power each one with 500-750 watts RMS. Which 2 10 inch subs are going to get the loudest and sound the best? ALso what do you think about tuning it the box to like 30 hz?? is that too low for 10 inch subs and will they give me the really low bass that my 15" rl-p did?

Silver Member

Post Number: 472
Anyone Possibly a dual 12" set up??

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

U.S.A.

Post Number: 432
maybe 2 10" bm's those would be great!

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1918
mmats p3.0's!!!!!! FTW

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2158

Silver Member

Post Number: 474
Are 2 10 inch subs going to be able to get low enough to make me really feel it??

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1099
The fs on the 3.0s is 29... that's not very low. Look into woofers with low fs. Most 10s dont hit extremely low basslines. 12s would be better, especially 2. I would look into some RE SE's They're new on ebay all the time very cheap and they fit your powering needs perfectly.

Silver Member

Post Number: 475
I really like the mmats p3.0s because of the SPL (1W/1M) 92db sensitivity. I think they would get loud. Do you think 2 ported 10s would be better than 2 12s sealed??

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1137
^^definately...

Silver Member

Post Number: 476
How do you think that 2 of the mmats p3.0 10s would sound each one in its own box tuned to 30 hz?? Would that be two low and how would the subs sound at the frequency??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us