1 10 inch fi Q vs 1 10w7

Silver Member
Username: Razzeldazzel06

Post Number: 189
answer this question as if both subs are the same price.... which sub is better if 1000 rms is going to them...and they are in either a ported or sealed box... in terms of sq and spl how are they???which is better for daily driving????OVERALL WHICH IS THE BETTER SUB IN QUAILTY AND EVERYTHING????

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1422
w7

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3196
Upload

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3197
cant lose either way...im not gonna pick

q will be cheaper tho...but ive heard (from isaac) that the dub7 in a HO box kicks major a_s

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 3347
i havent even heard a Q and im gonna say it.
ive heard a W7 in a jl box(not sure if its the HO box) but it sounded like major azz imo

Silver Member
Username: Razzeldazzel06

Post Number: 190
what you mean like major azz..it sucked or it was good???

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3195
i would take the q simply for the better sq. the w7 would be louder though imo. and since you said you don't want it extremely loud just get the q. it has great sq and impressive output for a sq sub.

please just get the sub already. you will never get the same answer from everyone because their is no "best" sub, everyone has different likes/tastes and the way they judge sq/and loudness. and neither is the "better" sub for daily driving cause what may be the perfect daily driver to me would be different than yours, which in turn would be different to the next persons'.

posted this in your last thread, which was what? your fourth or fifth thread on the same question, not to include the 2 other threads you tried jacking. can you just stop asking the same fuc_king question. seriously, i'm thinking of buying you a sub to shut you up. how much longer do you think we're going to answer the same question? all this unappreciated help and you can't even buy something?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3200
what happened to your last thread being titled "last question i promise"....

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5897
"it sounded like major azz imo"
Just what is that? Can you elaborate further? Did it not produce the required frequency? Was it distorted? What song/test tone did you play?

I'm not saying JL 10W7 in HO box is the best. However if space and alternator power is limited, then JL 500/1 and 10W7 would be an excellent option. You don't need 2 or 3 12" subs and huge boxes.
The reason why I am putting out this option is, I see too many people thinking that bigger is always better. In case of SPL, yes, but for everyday driving, it's practically useless.
I mean who wants to haul 150lbs or more of subs and boxes in the trunk? It not only wastes lot of gas, but you have no trunk space.
With JL 10W7 HO box, you get loud bass and some trunk space.
Before anyone say something something sucks, please get off the chair and go for a live demo. Some dealers have special "rooms" for it, but the best ones are the ones in a "normal" car. That is where my demo took place. Nothing was aidded by hidden compartment/custom fabricated materials.
So, again, since demos are always free, try it.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3196
Thread: Should i get fi bl or fi Q??? - 30jan07

Thread: Shoot me now lol sorry guys - 29jan07

Thread: Promise 1 more question and im done asking for a long time - 28jan07

Thread: Help oin matiching up the fi Q with amp?? - 27jan07

Thread: Fi q vs. id max vs. w6 - 22jan07

Thread: Best sql 12 inch sub!! - 21jan07

just the ones i found quickly, not including the other one's you started and the threads you jacked and it's already at 6. for just about the same question everytime. my personal favorite is the top one "shoot me now", if only i lived close to you:-)

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3197
Thread: Should i get fi bl or fi Q??? - 30jan07

Thread: Shoot me now lol sorry guys - 29jan07

Thread: Promise 1 more question and im done asking for a long time - 28jan07

Thread: Help oin matiching up the fi Q with amp?? - 27jan07

Thread: Fi q vs. id max vs. w6 - 22jan07

Thread: Best sql 12 inch sub!! - 21jan07

just the ones i found quickly, not including the other one's you started and the threads you jacked and it's already at 6. for just about the same question everytime. my personal favorite is the one "shoot me now", if only i lived close to you:-)

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1902
thats some funny stuff right thurr . I think its that we don't like answering the same question over and over again, it will always come down to the same subwoofer because 1, you can't afford the others, and two its simply just the one you need. I don't even think "you" can even notice a difference. and w/e one you do get you will be extremely happy with, why? Because it'll sound better than any previous install you have ever done and since you have heard "x" subwoofer, you can't compare so you are prone to like it no matter what.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2879
Funky Pups FTMFW

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1423
i said w7 because i never heard any FI.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums