Kenwood dvd question

Username: Hutch04

Post Number: 1
ok i have a kenwood in dash dvd/navigation and so on. well someone broke in my truck and tried stealing it. my screen was up and they slamed it shut. well they couldnt get the brain of dvd player out so they left it on my seat. i hooked it all back up and everything plays fine but tv wont come out when i hit open.. all it does is beep. i made a insurance claim and they said i need a kill switch on it before they can replace it. i know it dont have one cause a friend by passed itby grounding a wire or something.. nothign is ran to the parking brake like the newer models are.. so my question is to pacify the insurance people what wire and where do i run it to the parking brake so i can get it replaced??? the tv dont open so they wont know if it works or not but i wanna put the wire there cause its been so long wit out my tv and i wanna pacify them.. thanks

Username: Hutch04

Post Number: 3
nevermind i noticed where the wire that runs to the parking brake was not hooked up at all... it was ripped out so i connected it straight to ground from the radio itself and it works fine!! i been months wit it broke and it was that simple..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us