Replace

Username: Da_natural

Post Number: 6
I have a 2002 Nissan Altima with the Bose system.

I have 2 front door speakers, 2 6*9 rear speakers, and it looks like 2 highs.

I am putting some sounds in and I wanted to know if I should replace these or is the quality good enough for the current speakers?

Thanks in advance.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3179
replace them. two options:
1)nice set of component speakers for the front and a 2 channel amp for them. leave the rear speakers alone.
2)replace all the speakers and get a 4 channel amp.
but you probably will find you want to replace the stock speakers as once you add sub/s you'll find it hard to really hear the words. depends on if you like rearfill also. most people don't amp the rear speakers. if you have people riding in the back though alot you might want to. post a budget for everything and you'll get alot of help.

Post Number: 7
I'm not going cheap, but not high end either.

Haven't really priced the speakers because I didn't know if I needed to replace them.

My HU is gonna be either the Pioneer DEH7800MP or the Premier DEH780MP.

I hate to be vague but put it like this if a great speaker is gonna cost $200, I would more likely opt for the good speaker at $125-160.

I know that isn't a working budget, but hopefully it'll give some idea of what I am willing to spend versus what the market is asking.

Thanks again

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3180
first, go with the premier. and please post a budget for what you're looking to spend for speakers and amps.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2934
speakers range from 50$ - 10k

Post Number: 8
Amp - $250 - $350

Speakers - Somewhere around $200

Sub - Not looking to spend too much more than $400 for 2 12s

I would love to spend less, but don't want to skimp on quality. Don't want to blow an eardrum, just looking for a nice thump and clarity.

Thanks again

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 241
Kicker ZX350.2 with nice CDT or a/d/s 6.5 component systems....unhook the rear speakers or just hook em to the head unit and then get a Kicker ZX750.1 and two Diamond D312D2's...That'll sound sweet
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us