Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 218
just purchased it off ebay sendin money order tomorrow

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

St. Paul, MN

Post Number: 713
hey what are you using to power it??? i just ordered a RE Destroyer and im looking for some amp ideas!!!! nice sub!!!

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 219
im not sure yet we might give it a try on our ss-6500 on a burp at the next comp with 5k watts hopefully it will hold up better than the quantum :-) but its for a close friend of mine that im basicaly livin with we havent committed to any amp yet but im sure it will be 2.5k03kwatt or if b can get a good price we might get one of those memphis 4000.1's

Silver Member

St. Paul, MN

Post Number: 714
ya i wouldnt mind to hop on that group buy but CAR AUDIO IS EXPENSIVE!!!!!! haha i just dropped a ton of $$$$$$$$$ on a 300a alt and this destroyer so its not lookin like im gunna have an amp for a few months o well...good luck with ur mt

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 220
yea i know what u mean we been waitin over a month to scrounge up 120 to get our apx reconed lol and now we gotta get another recone on the quantum but its all good jonathans gots a job at dominoes now and all the check it goin into the system but the guy that we bought this from dont rly have much of a problem hes pullin about 300 a week and dont have to pay for sh11t hes only 17

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3494
livin together?? damn watch out man gayness starts there watch out man

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 225
ive known this guy for 14 years since i was like 3 hes pretty much my brother

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3499
na its cool jb i dont want you think im bein a d1ck man juzz playing iwth ya bro no disrespect an anytimes juzz playing bro.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1200
can u get the quantum reconed to apx? have a matching set? lol, damn i must be lucky... my paychecks are 4 times the size of your buddys and im only 19 ...
Will you be running the MT as a daily driver as well? I want to know how good the cooling holds up on those they dont have the hole in the motor for cooling do they?

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3514
where you work at killa??? i need a job man dontlike my current job. you should hook me up man.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1211
downtown chicago
I tryed to hook people up with jobs and they made me look sh!tty until they got fired...now no more interns.. only people with degrees can get in.

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 226
yes this will be a street beater sub with the accational comp here and there but like i said i might burp it at the next comp and tell yall what it does

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3533
na man i will not dissapoint you man i promise man cmon i work as a sales man not a crappy one a cool one but im tired of sellin cr@p to people

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5877
How much did you pay for your 12" RE MT? I have 15" RE MT sub for sale.

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3536
how much and wats ohms??

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5885
Are you talking to me or JB? My 15" RE MT is dual 2ohms, 2500w rms. Last time I called RE, they told me it can handle 5000w. I only fed 1500w and it was loud enough to get everyone's attention in the parking lot. Set off some alarms too.
I don't know if you read me post in the past, but my demo was at the JL's authorized dealer's shop. They told me they never heard of RE, but after the show, they all remembered the name.

Silver Member

St. Paul, MN

Post Number: 717
DAMN u were settion off alarms with 1500rms to a mt15?!?! i guess im gunna be in fer a shock then cuz im planning on putting a bare minimum of 2500rms to my 15 destroyer and i never thaught it could do that!!!!

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 238
i set off alarms with the quantum its not that hard if the sub can hit the lowws it was 350 +shipping
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us