Good Sub.

Bronze Member
Username: Shaftofair

Post Number: 31
I guess the sub I'm looking for could be called SQL since I'm looking for one that sounds the same at either high or low levels. After doing some looking I've run into one driver so far that meets the criteria (This One). Are there other drivers that are better than this one? Thanks for your help.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1894
the sub alone cost about 1k. You sure you know what your getting yourself into. If you plan to fully power that subwoofer your going to need atleast an upgraded alt and a kinetik hc2400 atleast. that'll be about 700-800 on the alt and battery alone. And you still need another 600 or so for a good amplifier to power it. Theres a lot of subwoofers you can get for half the price and have $$ left over for a amplifier. Unless you have an amplifier already. I dunno. You also have to make sure you have room for any of these subwoofers.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1056
That's a great sub. If you go the money then buy it, but you could also look into the new RE (Resonant Engineering) XXX or MX. Both of those are supposed to have outstanding SQL. I'm only recommending you those because it seems as if you have a lot of cash flow. Cheaper alternatives would be the Fi.Q or TC-3000. Any way you go it should sound amazing and LOUD!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Well I ordered 2 LMS-5400's and I've made sure they'll fit. What am I supposed to use to provide them enough power?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3496
hope it fits

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1897
lmao, rich b@stard. jk jk. well it said 2400rms. so many ways to wire that sub my head hurts. anyways. you can do the following

for one sub.
2/2 = 1 2/2 = 1 THEN wire it to 2ohms or .5ohms
2/2 = 4 2/2 = 4 THEN wire it to 2ohms or 8 ohms

then there should be some other ways. I would get kicker zx2500 or was it kx2500 to each sub at 2ohms.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11282
Sam what do you do for a living??

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11283
also how did u order them if there out of stock??

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1898
Yeah, I saw they were out of stock also, but w/e.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1198
IF you look more into it depending on the box and system setup it recommends between 1-4K rms so what kind of box is it going in before even deciding on amps..? And what VC config? they say there out of stock but u can prolly get a order to the sales email... you know they want the money lol

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1199
Would those subs compare to the DD9500's?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3515
holly chyt are you gettint those tc sounds???

you should get the elevation audio their top of the line subs man they are really good man but expensive

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
No guys I pre-ordered them.

I was thinking for an amp (since I'm putting them in the smallest box I can fit) I'll see if I can supply 4k to each. I want to try and use the same brand of amps so maybe one of these (that may be overkill (and bust my budget), but SQ?) but I don't know how I'd wire that to get 4k to each sub.

P.S. I fix comps.

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 972
dude are you f*ckin loaded? lol. your looking to have one hell of a setup...

theres a memphis 4kw group buy that B is doing right now
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us