Just Another Amp-Wiring Question


Bronze Member
Username: Foong_one

Post Number: 33
Registered: Jan-07
Sorry if this question's been asked before, but...I have a 4-ch. amp that can output both 4-ohms AND 2-ohms. I have 2 front door 6.5" speakers that are rated ONLY for 4-ohms. I also want to buy a DVC sub. How can I wire my amp to provide 2-ohms power to the front-door speakers, AND can I use a DVC sub (or am I limited to just SVC sub)?

Bronze Member
Username: Foong_one

Post Number: 34
Registered: Jan-07

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3522
Registered: Feb-06
only if in the manual said 3 way caplable amp. but idont think so the best think it will wire al your speakers paralle to make it 4 ohms each speaker wire to each channel. then get another amp for the sub
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Shop Related Deals


Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us