B4 I buy: RE Destroyer!!!??

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

St. Paul, MN

Post Number: 704
im about to buy an re destroyer for $350 shipped to my doorstep brand new in the orriginal re crate with the orriginal sticker.......honestly i have never seen a destroyer befor so if someone could pleas confirm this is a RE Destroyer that would be great...im almost positive it is its just got a blank cone and i just want to double check....hers a link to the old ebay post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1&viewitem=%26item%3D330076757379%26

and heres the pics he sent me...

Upload
Upload

THANKS A TON!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3488
its the original mt motor but with vents and the cone its a destroyer only 30 made

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 1184
pretty sweet man. what u powerin it wit?

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3489
adamn wat if......... u get the destroyer beat the guy and then sell it to me????

Silver Member

St. Paul, MN

Post Number: 707
haha no can do rob i think im gunna keep this sub all to my self!!! Throw me a good offer and i might think about its if ya really really want it but this is my first "real" sub so i think ill treat it right and feed it with an orion 2500 at first and then later down the road up it to 5k if its not enough already!!!! but i just want to thank everyone on ecustics for teaching me as a noob back in the day that there are more brands than alpine and so on!!! without you guys i would probly still be saving my $$$$ to buy an L7 or sumthin!!!!! THANKYOU!!!!!!!! IM PUMPED TO GET THIS BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can anyone tell?? ahahahah WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Silver Member

St. Paul, MN

Post Number: 712
bump

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1058
Congrats, dude. Should wang hard.

Silver Member

St. Paul, MN

Post Number: 715
im sooooo pumped now i just need some wire and a bigass amp and we r good to go!!!!! i want 150db with 1 15" but i know its gunna take lots of time...u think one of those team toxic boxis are worth it??? i would just buy the plan... about $40?

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3492
PUMPED please stop using that word man, my truck go the fakin fuel lines frozen and it wont start and i dont want to think its the fuel pump its most likely its the frozen lines please dont use it right now later u can use it as many times u want.

thank for understanding.

Mr.Rob

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1204
is it just me or does the wirting on the cards look like it was edited with paint? lol

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1205
PUMPED MAN!! should flush out your gas tank\lines if the lines freeze... you been buying nasty watered down gas or somthing.. Do you hear the pump turn on when you turn the key? ussualy you can here it..when mine took a dump.. you dont here nothing.

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3511
man i dont even know wats wrong with it man its not pumping gas alot of people told me its the water in the gas and it got frozen. how o i flush the gas on the tank lines???

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1212
well if you dont wanna drop the gas tank and all (unless the pump is dead..u will have to) you can just drive around till your on E then park at the gassstation by a pump and keep your car on till it dies from no gas..try to start it again..ect wait until it wont start no more... thats the best u can do without actualy taking stuff apart... unless there is some other way i dont kno about.. but if you burn it out, your best bet would be to get some premium gas afterwards to fill up with. It helps clean out your stuff a lil better. and burns cleaner.. lol, did u ever hear a noise before when you would turn your key, lkike the pump turning on, does it still do it? If it did and doesnt know.. its not frozen its broke, if it stil does but no gas to engine.. prolly frozen

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3534
man i dont know man. i juzz know that i juzz put some gas on it. and the truck its the same the thing its that it wont run when you turn the ignition on its sounds the same but it will not run. i dont know why. and it wont start i cant drive it till empty tank

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2936
i just saw one for 250shipped on ca.com

Silver Member

St. Paul, MN

Post Number: 718
a 15" destroyer?????

Silver Member

St. Paul, MN

Post Number: 720
do u have a link??? remember the one im getting is brand new

Silver Member

St. Paul, MN

Post Number: 721
nvm found that one on ca.com i can get the new one for just a lil extra $$$$$ so im gunna stick to it..thanks for the heads up tho
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us